1. MacOS Community: Apple, Inc at the Worldwide Developers Conference has recently announced changes to MacOS Mojave that will be impacting TLOPO's compatibility in the future. Read the latest blog post to see what this means for you.

Where Is The Best Place?

Discussion in 'Pirates of the Caribbean Online' started by Ben Cabingrin, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Ben Cabingrin

Ben Cabingrin Notorious Pirate

I was just wondering, where's the best place to level up your voodoo doll?

2. JadeOHayes

Site Founder

Look at this thread, Ben!

https://piratesforums.co/threads/awesome-rep-and-loot.1644/

I went there with Francis and Jim (a healer), along with a bunch of other Spanians. I used the jacksbrew potion and went from lvl 15 doll to mastered it. Leveled up notoriety almost twice, from 40 to 1/8 bar away to 42. It worked!

3. Cathryne

Cathryne Wanted Pirate

If you're by yourself and your doll/ health isn't THAT high - I would recommend the first water room when you enter tormenta with the 3 either spineskulls or flotsams. Without Jacksbrew you get over 100 rep for killing all three quickly and they don't really hurt you.

If your level is higher - try the thrall room on tormenta. Each will give 80-115 rep depending on how long it takes to kill them. You don't need a healer for either place :)

4. Ben Cabingrin

Ben Cabingrin Notorious Pirate

Thanks, guys! This will help me for sure!

5. Molly Ironscarlett

Site Founder

i agree with Cathryne.... and fyi with Jacks Brew i mastered all weapons and gained two levels in the Thrall room from lvl 47 to a little over half way threw level 49... had a crew of about 6 ish and was getting close to 1k per guy down there... do the math... roughly 5k per clearing... lowest i saw was 714 total reps using doll.... highest was 1092 reps for a lvl 50 Thrall Captain :D good hunting ;)

Rose Sunslipper and Cathryne like this.
  6. corey

corey Pirate Lord

i mastered mine at dark hart like when i was lvl 35. and i got a famed doll in the process