Weapons Where to find every legendary?

I dont believe there's a specific post but all of the info can be found on the wiki.
But to make it easy:

POTCO Legendaries
Lost Sword of El Patron - Drops almost everywhere
Silver Freeze - Drops almost everywhere + Foulberto Smasho

Thunderspine Sword - Anywhere on Tormenta and Ravens cove (Except for Bosses, Crabs or Rage ghosts)
The Emerald Curse - ^
Blade of the Abyss - ^
Behemoth Blade - ^
World Eater Blade - ^

TLOPO Legendaries
The Sapphire Curse - Jimmy Legs
The Onyx Curse - Crash
The Ruby Curse - Cicatriz
Cursed Blade of Yore - Drench + Drizzle
Krakenslayer - Koleniko
Lost Blade of Leviathan - Palifico

Jack Sparrow's Blade - General Darkhart
Beckett's Pistol - Neban the Silent
Mercer's Pistol - Remington the Vicious
Calypso's Radiance - General Hex

Seasonal Legendaries
Silver Striker - Drops almost everywhere + Sold in store

Soul's Shadow - Watcher
The Soulweaver - ^
Dark Whisper - ^
Devil's Claw - Dry Rot
The Storm Sphere - Captain Windshadow

I think that's all of them, not including Barbossa's Fury, HoP, or Norrington's spyglass which are not in TLOPO.
All cursed blades require completion of the Raven's Cove quest to be able to find them, and The Storm Sphere requires you to complete both Hollowed Woods quests to be able to find it.

I dont believe there's a specific post but all of the info can be found on the wiki.
But to make it easy:

POTCO Legendaries
Lost Sword of El Patron - Drops almost everywhere
Silver Freeze - Drops almost everywhere + Foulberto Smasho

Thunderspine Sword - Anywhere on Tormenta and Ravens cove (Except for Bosses, Crabs or Rage ghosts)
The Emerald Curse - ^
Blade of the Abyss - ^
Behemoth Blade - ^
World Eater Blade - ^

TLOPO Legendaries
The Sapphire Curse - Jimmy Legs
The Onyx Curse - Crash
The Ruby Curse - Cicatriz
Cursed Blade of Yore - Drench + Drizzle
Krakenslayer - Koleniko
Lost Blade of Leviathan - Palifico

Jack Sparrow's Blade - General Darkhart
Beckett's Pistol - Neban the Silent
Mercer's Pistol - Remington the Vicious
Calypso's Radiance - General Hex

Seasonal Legendaries
Silver Striker - Drops almost everywhere + Sold in store

Soul's Shadow - Watcher
The Soulweaver - ^
Dark Whisper - ^
Devil's Claw - Dry Rot
The Storm Sphere - Captain Windshadow

I think that's all of them, not including Barbossa's Fury, HoP, or Norrington's spyglass which are not in TLOPO.
All cursed blades require completion of the Raven's Cove quest to be able to find them, and The Storm Sphere requires you to complete both Hollowed Woods quests to be able to find it.
I’ve long suspected that Flotsam and Brinescum also do not drop the original cursed legendaries, any news to the contrary? I’ve also noted that Bort is on the hunt for a famed cursed from a Firebat and so I wonder if they could drop a cursed legendary too, suspect not but who knows???

I’ve long suspected that Flotsam and Brinescum also do not drop the original cursed legendaries, any news to the contrary? I’ve also noted that Bort is on the hunt for a famed cursed from a Firebat and so I wonder if they could drop a cursed legendary too, suspect not but who knows???
All Tormenta-specific enemies and Raven's Cove-specific enemies can drop the original LC. This includes everything in cursed caverns alongside dregs and fire bats as they are native to Raven's Cove. However, the crabs on the Tormenta beach cannot drop cursed blades as they appear on non-cursed islands as well.

All Tormenta-specific enemies and Raven's Cove-specific enemies can drop the original LC. This includes everything in cursed caverns alongside dregs and fire bats as they are native to Raven's Cove. However, the crabs on the Tormenta beach cannot drop cursed blades as they appear on non-cursed islands as well.
In earlier beta I found a fair few famed from Fire Bats but never a cursed one, just bad luck?

Patience, that's it I think.
I believe Roger-Daniel’s listing is exactly accurate with the possible exception of the original LCs. It’s clear that both he and Bort believe that to be correct also and they likely have more experience than I, I just have a little uncertainty in my mind because I do have considerable experience and also because I’ve not seen screenshots of famed cursed never mind legendary cursed from a few of the Menta and RC enemy types.

Last edited:
Back