Where's Bonerattler?

ukebec

Wanted Pirate
I'm in the Catacombs right now and the whole south end is crudely blocked off by rockfall at both entrances - no way to get to him.

cata 1.jpgcata 2.jpgcata 3.jpg

Is this new with the problems yesterday and today, or has it been this way for a while?

That's weird...
Remington the Vicious was gone when I went to go fight him... Not a trace of the boss. The dot was gone, the boss itslef was gone, and the name was gone.
It's happening to all of the bosses for me, and when I went on a different account on a different computer it was the same.
Some of my lv 32's friends even had the same problem...
I think Disney got hacked.

I glitched through the rocks to get to him. After, I ran out the other direction than I'd come in from and it let me run up a ramp on the backside (or blocked area) of the rockfall and jump down into the "open" area of the Catacombs.

Very strange.

I would not worry about Bonerattler for now ... he's my best friend, has been for almost 6 months now. Every time I went online, we hung out together. He's just taking a little break (from me :p). But Disney Potco had better brought him back in a few. Or I'd be so mad ... I need him, so much I could not live without him. Well, for now anyways ...

... until these darn grenades are mastered in 4 Jades ... :hypno:

I would not worry about Bonerattler for now ... he's my best friend, has been for almost 6 months now. Every time I went online, we hung out together. He's just taking a little break (from me :p). But Disney Potco had better brought him back in a few. Or I'd be so mad ... I need him, so much I could not live without him. Well, for now anyways ...

... until these darn grenades are mastered in 4 Jades ... :hypno:

Bonerattler is good for mastering grenades?!
Bye Timothy Dartan... Found something else to level grenades on that is easier to get to!

Bonerattler is good for mastering grenades?!
Bye Timothy Dartan... Found something else to level grenades on that is easier to get to!

Not mastering just until about level 25-ish ... if I don't have a high level friend who can heal me at Tormenta, I wouldn't go there by myself until my grenade is level 25-ish.

Not mastering just until about level 25-ish ... if I don't have a high level friend who can heal me at Tormenta, I wouldn't go there by myself until my grenade is level 25-ish.
Still useful for me, im a lv 14 in grenades and I die every time I try to attack full gold room

Meh - I just wanted to see what he drops since DH hates me. Boney hates me too. Nuttin'. Plus I was just surprised that the whole area was sealed off.

um... you guys are looking in the wrong spot for Bonerattler hes like way past the rockslide thing and the rock slide was always there there a passage way to get over it it can be confusing though.. and for remention someone probably attacked it then ran ( or jumped ) away with swift foot glitch

Back