Which do you prefer? (SVS or PVP)

Which Do you prefer?

• PVP

Votes: 38 31.7%
  • SVS

Votes: 82 68.3%

• Total voters
Lot better rewards from svs but sadly can't do it currently because every time I get on a ship I crash.. seems to be a issue for Macs lately. So for now.. Pvp.

I was just wondering which people like better :)
For me, it's PvP at the moment. This may change when sailing becomes more stable and a larger part of the community sail for privateering, but until then PvP is all I can hope for.

I prefer SvS and GvG. It eventually breaks down into PvP once the SvS ships engage/grapple.

I used to be in a guild named Order Swordbrüden (OSB) in Dark Age of Camelot (Guinevere Server). While many guilds in that game were hardcore PvP-centric, we kept ours to GvG/RvR conflicts. If another guild was merely attacking us in a zerg (50 vs 5), we would just let them roll us over. We would note the name of the guild and attack their "holdings" in RvR (castles, towers, etc.) as a strong guild aligned with other strong guilds. Eventually their zerg would leave us alone if we encountered it. This also garnered mutual respect between OSB and our enemies. We often staged "kidnappings", "Champion Battles", "Olympics", etc...to the enjoyment of everyone involved.

This is why GvG/SvS usually promotes great memories...than just killing everyone on-sight.

TQQdles™

I've always pvped but on tlopo I've started sailing and gotten pretty good at it so If I were able to svs I'm sure I would enjoy it. At the moment team pvp isn't out so it isn't as fun IMO. Due to lack of experience in svs I'm going to have to say pvp but it could always change!

Neither. If either were to be forced on a player, it would ruin the game for me. Why I don't play Pirates of the Burning Seas; even though I like the graphics of that one better.

Back