Which is better, Black Magic Doll or Forbidden Voodoo Doll?

Which doll?

• Black Magic Dolll

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Forbidden Voodoo Doll

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gingeneer

Swashbuckler
latest
latest

I have both of these dolls, but don't know which one to use. As far as I know Evil Eye doesn't actually work so take that into account with your decision-making.

My skill setup is
Attune- 3
Poke- 5
Swarm- 5
Heal- 1
Curse- 1
Scorch- 4
Cure- 1
Grave Shackles- 1
Life Drain- 5
Focus- 5

If you make a decision please comment your reasoning below!

I'd go with the forbidden one because I do not care much for scorch or grave shackles and you get those added attunements in case you want to attune more things. I actually prefer dolls with a boost to healing because that is all that I use it for.

I'd go with the forbidden one because I do not care much for scorch or grave shackles and you get those added attunements in case you want to attune more things. I actually prefer dolls with a boost to healing because that is all that I use it for.

latest

Yea I actually have this as my heal doll already, I'm just trying to figure out what I should use offensively. I think that in general though that having more than 3 or 4 attuned targets is a bad idea cause at that point you're splitting up your damage among so many targets it's not going to be doing much and you're probably better off using a staff or nades.

For your skill setup I'd go with black magic doll, my reason for why I chose black magic doll is simply because you get not only a boost for poke but a boost for scorch.

Last edited:
With Evil Eye working there would be no question that the Black Magic Doll is superior. Without Evil Eye it's close and I'm not sure which will be better. My intuition says that with your build, 4 on Scorch and 1 on Grave Shackles, you will have better results with the Black Magic Doll. The 3 point boost to scorch and 1 point boost to Grave Shackles would seem to out weigh the 2 point boost to Attune and 3 point higher attack.

Last edited:
It is true that Evil Eye is currently not working but that will change some day and then there will be no doubt which is the better attack doll.

black magic 100% Scorch - 8 will absolutely destroy everything.
Scorch is probably one of the most underrated skills, just because it doesn't have one big number.

Back