Which Link is the most powerful Link?

CaptainGreg

Pirate
If you ever played a The Legend of Zelda game, you know what I'm talking about. There are tons of The Legend of Zelda games and about each one has a different Link, each one with their own unique challenges and strengths. Feel free to put down which Link you think is the most powerful (make sure to add the name of the game, ex. Skyward Sword Link) and if you want to, explain why that Link is the most powerful. Looking forward to all your opinions!

I personally think Twilight Princess Link is the most powerful because

• He is one of the older Links
  • He can transform into a wolf at will and has that op energy field attack
  • He was op sword skills like the Ending Blow which can kill anything, and I mean anything
  • He is super strong, he can wrestle Gorons and lift steel balls without any item to help him
  • He is super smart, he has the most mind bending dungeons to solve
  • He has really tough bosses, like the Zant, the Usuper King
  • He can attack while on his horse, I heard that other Links don't have this ability, not sure if that is the case
  • He can attack underwater
  • He has that magic armor which will protect you from anything
  • He has the Zora armor which allows him to breath and swim underwater for a unlimited amount of time
  • He has those bomb arrows, which instead of a regular arrow its a arrow which blows up when it hits something
  • He has amazing tools, like the double claw shot, the ancient spinner thing , the gale boomerang, etc.

Last edited:
If you ever played a The Legend of Zelda game, you know what I'm talking about. There are tons of The Legend of Zelda games and about each one has a different Link, each one with their own unique challenges and strengths. Feel free to put down which Link you think is the most powerful (make sure to add the name of the game, ex. Skyward Sword Link) and if you want to, explain why that Link is the most powerful. Looking forward to all your opinions!

I personally think Twilight Princess Link is the most powerful because

• He is one of the older Links
  • He can transform into a wolf at will and has that op energy field attack
  • He was op sword skills like the Ending Blow which can kill anything, and I mean anything
  • He is super strong, he can wrestle Gorons and lift steel balls without any item to help him
  • He is super smart, he has the most mind bending dungeons to solve
  • He has really tough bosses, like the Zant, the Usuper King
  • He can attack while on his horse, I heard that other Links don't have this ability, not sure if that is the case
  • He can attack underwater
  • He has that magic armor which will protect you from anything
  • He has the Zora armor which allows him to breath and swim underwater for a unlimited amount of time
  • He has those bomb arrows, which instead of a regular arrow its a arrow which blows up when it hits something
  • He has amazing tools, like the double claw shot, the ancient spinner thing , the gale boomerang, etc.
After several months I cant finally break the silence of this thread XD

I actually like The Hero of Twilight probably the best but he most powerful Link has to the be the Hero of Time
He was in two games Ocarina of time and Majora's Mask
He was absolutely fearless since Majora's mask (even though I haven't played it was a scary game)
He had the most items of any Link if you combine both games
He could travel through time
He had the Biggorons Sword which was pretty OP
He was also Very smart as he had to complete some of the best dungeons in Zelda including the famed water temple
I'm sure there are more reasons but those are a few
might update this later

Back