Discussion Which ship did you have in POTCO?

Which ship did you have

• Total voters
Could you tell me what you didn't like about brigs? (aside from the unGodly price of 'em)
I wasn't around in the time of brigs, but I read somewhere that the auto-aim for the broadsides was a lot less forgiving / easy-going than other ship classes. I'm interested to test this for myself.

I had a Sloop to get from point A to B very quickly. A Frigate when the War Frigate went down. Then the War Frigate to take on long plunders. Frigate could also assist my friends in battle. Was part of a big guild (forgot the name :[ ) so we would work hard together. Was more of a sea man than a anything.

I had War Galleon because it had the most broadsides, and I usually sail alone. But I also had a War Sloop for speed, and a Frigate for massive crew crusades! Sailing is the best part in the game

Could you tell me what you didn't like about brigs? (aside from the unGodly price of 'em)
The brig just wasn't good for soloing. It had 2 less cargo slots than the Galleon, and 2 less broadsides. I know it doesn't seem like a lot, but it added up over time.

I had a War Frigate, War Brig and War Galleon. I almost always used my Frigate for mat runs and such and my brig was reserved for SvS.

I have always been tied with my War Galleon. Not because of her speed, but because of her impressive armour penetration. Combined with
copperhead customization she was among the deadliest perspectives of all the Caribbean!
:flag1:

The only ship I ever used after I maxed sailing was a Firestorm VI War Sloop. Firestorm had a better turning radius than Stormchaser, so I would use it to quickly turn around Cuba then sail to Tormenta :p

I have always been tied with my War Galleon. Not because of her speed, but because of her impressive armour penetration. Combined with
copperhead customization she was among the deadliest perspectives of all the Caribbean!
:flag1:
My favourite topic ships & plundering!

I maxed 3 War Ships my Copper Head War Galleon (Cheap to repair, sink almost any standard ship in the Caribbean with one broadside with Priming Ram equipped), Skull & Bones War Sloop (Never got my Rev Ram so didn't get to experience the extra potential) and Fortune Hunter War Brig which cost me a million gold to max! lol For everyone to enjoy long Mat Runs so we could come back with a big haul but unfortunately hardly even used it a few times because they pulled the plug...

2 years of building ships for nothing... I am so looking forward to having them again! Hope we can have 5 slots, because personally I think everyone should have a Firestorm and a Stormchaser! : )
:pirate ship:

My favourite topic ships & plundering!

I maxed 3 War Ships my Copper Head War Galleon (Cheap to repair, sink almost any standard ship in the Caribbean with one broadside with Priming Ram equipped), Skull & Bones War Sloop (Never got my Rev Ram so didn't get to experience the extra potential) and Fortune Hunter War Brig which cost me a million gold to max! lol For everyone to enjoy long Mat Runs so we could come back with a big haul but unfortunately hardly even used it a few times because they pulled the plug...

2 years of building ships for nothing... I am so looking forward to having them again! Hope we can have 5 slots, because personally I think everyone should have a Firestorm and a Stormchaser! : )
:pirate ship:
Honestly I wasn't a fan of the War Brig, although I owned one. But I only ever took it out to sea for others to use, I would usually just tp away and go loot on land and whatnot. Always preferred my War Frigate and War Sloop :pirate ship:

Back