Discussion Which ship did you have in POTCO?

Which ship did you have

• Total voters
I really Want a War Sloop that Fires out the Front like the NPC Sloops and Galleons do myself !! Arrrggghhh ! :) 4 - 50 cal.'s

I had a Light Sloop, Light Galleon, and Sloop. I didn't aspire any higher since I wasn't in a Guild nor did I have a regular crew with which I sailed.

TQQdles™

I had a beautiful War Galleon oh man did I save up that 40000 gold just to buy her!! haha good times! and cheers to many more :)

I am thinking of trading in my war sloop for a war frigate.

I got a war brig and war galleon on fortune hunter.

I had the "standard" War Sloop, War Galleon and War Frigate. With all of my sailing in 2010-2011 I was once in the top 15 for ships sunk on the leaderboards. I push for the leaderboards to come back!

I had the "standard" War Sloop, War Galleon and War Frigate. With all of my sailing in 2010-2011 I was once in the top 15 for ships sunk on the leaderboards. I push for the leaderboards to come back!

You would have to sink level appropriate ships per player ship tier. No cheating the system by sinking low level ships with your upgraded war ship. ;)

Best I had before I stopped was a War Sloop, followed by a Frigate and Galleon. Sounds like they added in variants of those after I stopped. Spent plenty of time running around with a much higher level fellow who had all three warships, and I'd always gun for him. Good times.

Back