Which WarShip is best

Bashooba

Buccaneer
hello which warship is the overall best... once i become full rank, is it better to buy all 3 or to upgrade just one?

THANK YOU!!!

I have a war brig, war galleon and war sloop.

Thinking of exchanging the war sloop for a war frigate. The war brig has similar sailing stats to the war sloop so it's a great solo ship.

The war galleon albeit tricky is a great ship too. Too bad they nerfed the broadside amount down to 24 though.

Depends on your way of sailing. I.E the war sloop is the fast most agile ship there is, Add Storm Chaser to it and you have a fast moving mobile, hard hitter, Frig is nice Handles well but can be slow specially with armor up grades, Brig in my eyes is the jack of all trades in Handles nice, Turns well, and has a lot of fire power. Galleons are ok if you want a ton of cargo space. But for starters i would go with the Brig it cost the most and cost a lot to upgrade in materials and gold but its worth it, I have 3 level 6 ships the one i enjoy the most is my level 6 storm chaser war sloop, its a fun ship to sail. But going out with a crew on board cant beat the War Brig,

Personally, I find the brig class being overplayed and overpowered. I can somewhat see the frigate class being overplayed but not as much as the brig class; also it's not overpowered. The brig class literally has the best stat from each one of the class ships. "Jack of all trades but a master of none". More like a master of all. This thing retains a War Sloop speed, possibly the best armor out of all the ships due to not having weak spots, same amount of broadsides as a galleon, and I can go on. IMO it needs a nerf. Meanwhile the galleon is supposed to have the BEST armor in the game.. with the most broadsides too.

Personally, I find the brig class being overplayed and overpowered. I can somewhat see the frigate class being overplayed but not as much as the brig class; also it's not overpowered. The brig class literally has the best stat from each one of the class ships. "Jack of all trades but a master of none". More like a master of all. This thing retains a War Sloop speed, possibly the best armor out of all the ships due to not having weak spots, same amount of broadsides as a galleon, and I can go on. IMO it needs a nerf. Meanwhile the galleon is supposed to have the BEST armor in the game.. with the most broadsides too.
I think you've over stated how good the brig is. I also suspect that the published stats on many of the ships are wrong, I've seen posts that had credible evidence of that. Don't get me wrong, the war brig is a fine ship with lots to like about it, I just think the other choices are equally great and can do things that the brig cannot. Even though it is shown as having hull strength almost as good as the war frigate it takes damage quite a bit more, is this a wrong stat or is it the ships height above water line? The war brig is an excellent ship but OP? I don't think so. The brig and frigate are quite comparable with the differences being not great but those differences do make both ships very desirable. The frigate is slower, more hardy, and can fire forward. Another thing is that, being you can do well with any ship, looks are a big factor in my personal ship choices.

Back