Discussion Whitelist Word Request DISCUSSION

TorchTheWallet

Pirate Master
This thread is for discussions about word requests from the thread: https://piratesforums.co/threads/the-official-whitelist-suggestion-thread.12084/

If you wish to discuss a word being added to the white list, please do so here. To suggest a word, use the thread above. Thanks!

-Suh (A popular greeting nowadays)
-Cut
-Shave (Both this and the one above always pestered me because I could never say I was cutting my hair in the barber shop, or shaving my face in the barber shop)
-Disqualify
- 4 digit numbers
Can we please not allow memes into TLOPO...

Last edited by a moderator:
Could we stick to whitelist requests on this thread please, rather than a debate on how "cool" or "stupid" each person's individual chat style is? If you are so interested in that subject, start your own thread rather than cluttering this one and making it harder to find legitimate posts.
Ok mate :)

I'm against this word because it can be taken out of context.
i.e "you're such a ho!"

Along with this word, people really shouldn't be taking about people/things who/that are naked in game.

The rest seem to be good.
My thoughts exactly! What about swallow, swallows or swallowed, could be said in a wrong way.

That's fine with me. Makes me think how many common words could be made to have bad connotations
even though 2 year olds know them - or perhaps that's the key to the making of bad connotations.

Example - What did Santa Claus say?

I'm against this word because it can be taken out of context.
i.e "you're such a ho!"

Along with this word, people really shouldn't be taking about people/things who/that are naked in game.

The rest seem to be good.
I agree, and not to argue, but the ship lies naked to the wind. And that's the naked truth.

Last edited:
Back