SvS Who else can eliminate Warships with the light class??!!

Angel20

Honorable Pirate
Sorry bout the strong language in these videos lel.... don't focus on it u can even turn off the volume, im just curious who else can do what I do?..... wanna challenge me?....

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry bout the strong language in these videos lel.... don't focus on it u can even turn off the volume, im just curious who else can do what I do?..... wanna challenge me?....
Nice. But many do the same technique. You have the tall ship broadside overshoot down to a science. Learning to take advantage of a larger ships disadvantages is skill. If they don't jump on cannon as fast as you they will never hit you broadside that close. I like how you pull in front then cannon them going by. I've got to keep that in mind.

Nice. But many do the same technique. You have the tall ship broadside overshoot down to a science. Learning to take advantage of a larger ships disadvantages is skill. If they don't jump on cannon as fast as you they will never hit you broadside that close. I like how you pull in front then cannon them going by. I've got to keep that in mind.
Thanks for the feed back, you’re trying to do the same? Or trying to avoid those attacks? Which ever one is cool, glad you took interest in this.

Thanks for the feed back, you’re trying to do the same? Or trying to avoid those attacks? Which ever one is cool, glad you took interest in this.
I like watching all sorts of stuff with this game. PVP isn't my interest though.
How does your style work with like sized or matching ships? I would guess a different techniques would need to be used.

I like watching all sorts of stuff with this game. PVP isn't my interest though.
How does your style work with like sized or matching ships? I would guess a different techniques would need to be used.
Sailing a War sloop or War Frigate is very different from soloing, some of the methods in soloing can be used in War battles tho, like switching sides when an enemy is behind you, instead of trying to turn for your gunners to have an angle, you can just turn the other side and have your gunners move to that side. Or you can have your gunners load up an explosive, while you run up behind or to the side of him and blast them with it while you open fire... team work.

Sailing a War sloop or War Frigate is very different from soloing, some of the methods in soloing can be used in War battles tho, like switching sides when an enemy is behind you, instead of trying to turn for your gunners to have an angle, you can just turn the other side and have your gunners move to that side. Or you can have your gunners load up an explosive, while you run up behind or to the side of him and blast them with it while you open fire... team work.
The video above shows anythings possible as long as you have an FPS as high as 121. You must have an amazing computer to pull off that stunt but the average non gaming computer runs at about FPS 49-59 maybe. Skill comes in second.

The technique shown at 0:30 is what I used in POTC. There was only the initial class of warships then (Warlord, Man of War, etc. no Dreadnought, etc.). Light sloop can follow behind the war frigate, angle one way and broadside, then angle the other way and broadside, keep at it and you can sink it without damage.

It seems this still works in SvS, based on watching a minute of your video. It doesn't work in the main game of TLOPO, which has much better AI strategy, such as ships turning to shoot you and also having 3 or 4 ships surround you in a tight circle to prevent your escape.

The video above shows anythings possible as long as you have an FPS as high as 121. You must have an amazing computer to pull off that stunt but the average non gaming computer runs at about FPS 49-59 maybe. Skill comes in second.
Hi Maria, I’m glad you took the time to look at my video 😃. I can see your point in this of anything is possible when you have a super dopper computer. But before I had this amazing pc that I have now, I used to have an ok pc and still be able to do the same thing, just not have any background pages open to reduce the lag. I know people with the same kind of pc that I have and can’t do the same thing. Because they don’t have the same skills capability as I do. There are actually a lot of people with as good of a pc that I have but aren’t capable of doing what I do. I just simply made a pc that can keep up with my speed. The game actually slows me down but that’s a component I cannot control. I can do a lot more if the game would allow 400 FPS as my pc can handle. Thanks for watching 😃

Hi Maria, I’m glad you took the time to look at my video 😃. I can see your point in this of anything is possible when you have a super dopper computer. But before I had this amazing pc that I have now, I used to have an ok pc and still be able to do the same thing, just not have any background pages open to reduce the lag. I know people with the same kind of pc that I have and can’t do the same thing. Because they don’t have the same skills capability as I do. There are actually a lot of people with as good of a pc that I have but aren’t capable of doing what I do. I just simply made a pc that can keep up with my speed. The game actually slows me down but that’s a component I cannot control. I can do a lot more if the game would allow 400 FPS as my pc can handle. Thanks for watching😃

Back