Who is into the bands: LINKIN PARK, Breaking Benjamin, Hollywood Undead and Three Days Grace?

Really? You never heard Hollywood Undead? That is my most favorite band, the rest come in pretty close though. And yea, I got to agree with you there, Maroon 5 is pretty good. I'm listening to Hollywood Undead right now... you should try listening to it sometime, let me know what you think. Depends what song you start off with though.

Really? You never heard Hollywood Undead? That is my most favorite band, the rest come in pretty close though. And yea, I got to agree with you there, Maroon 5 is pretty good. I'm listening to Hollywood Undead right now... you should try listening to it sometime, let me know what you think. Depends what song you start off with though.

I've heard of them, just never got around to listening to any of their songs

"Dear" <- sounds pretty friendly and loving if you ask me. So what tone are you talking about here, love? xD

Both Three Day Grace and Linkin Park are really good bands
Breaking Benjamin, just no xD
With Brittany, never heard a song by Hollywood Undead.
My favorite have to be Led Zeppelin, Metallica, Pink Floyd, and The Beatles.
You don't like Breaking Benjamin? Man, that's a shame. But it's okay. We all got our own opinions. As for Hollywood Undead, you are missing out!

Back