Who is into the bands: LINKIN PARK, Breaking Benjamin, Hollywood Undead and Three Days Grace?

LINKIN PARK, Breaking Benjamin, Hollywood Undead and Three Days Grace are all ok. I prefer LINKIN PARK out of the lot, sorry if you disagree. My favorite band would have to be Led Zeppelin or The Beatles depending on the day and my mood. But when I am in the mood I like pretty much all of those bands listed above. ^.^

2868bff09bc188a763bc39c65090e3b8.jpg

Undead Army forever.

I like them all except for Hollywood Undead, never heard of them but I think I'll listen to them now and check them out! XD

oh my goodness I love ALL of those band(TDG, LP, BB, HU)! In fact... the only songs I have on my IPod are by TDG(mostly), HU, BB and one lone Imagine Dragons song XD

Definitely a Linkin Park fan, Hollywood Undead got me into this type of music(their new album hopefully will be great, not like the previous one), and I listen to Three Days Grace, but I wouldn't say that I'm a huge fan.

Home by Three Days Grace is the only song I listen to by them (and my fav). Outta the bands listed, i gotta go with Lincoln Park. I don't listen to much of their new music now, but they were my childhood fav band. I gotta say, Chester's death really shocked me :(

Home by Three Days Grace is the only song I listen to by them (and my fav). Outta the bands listed, i gotta go with Lincoln Park. I don't listen to much of their new music now, but they were my childhood fav band. I gotta say, Chester's death really shocked me :(
TDG has been long ongoing my favorite band. Chester's death shocked me too, and one of my online friends(who was a huge fan of LP) had a really hard time accepting it.

LINKIN PARK is the really most succsesfull band in my opinion I love them so much, but becuase im Russian I like so Russian bands but I'm just noticing this ^_^

Back