Who Or What Is Your Nemesis In Potco?

JadeOHayes

Site Founder
There is one thing that can cause rage inside me: EITC Corsair! Dark Hart, rage ghosts, Foulberto or even Jolly can knock me out tens of times, and I don't care. I love sailing; and it really burned my tail that the only three times my ships (on two different pirates) got sunk (not counting treasure fleet and SvS) were by Corsairs! I've learned my lesson not to get too close to those explosives. It won't happen again ... And I'm not ashamed to admit it :p, because if you are sailing with me, I can promise you this: I'd sink as many Corsairs as possible that come my way. It would make my day more than anything else!

I hate those random bosses that you weren't expecting... I was in kingshead minding my own business fighting navy when out pops a lvl 34 boss... It annoys me... to death. :xbones::skullpeak::xbones:

There is one thing that can cause rage inside me: EITC Corsair! Dark Hart, rage ghosts, Foulberto or even Jolly can knock me out tens of times, and I don't care. I love sailing; and it really burned my tail that the only three times my ships (on two different pirates) got sunk (not counting treasure fleet and SvS) were by Corsairs! I've learned my lesson not to get too close to those explosives. It won't happen again ... And I'm not ashamed to admit it :p, because if you are sailing with me, I can promise you this: I'd sink as many Corsairs as possible that come my way. It would make my day more than anything else!

I SO agree with you. I would much rather go up against a thousand Behemoths, Harbingers, & Death Omens than to face the cannons & maneuverability of a Corsair! "Sink them all I say"...or better yet, do as I do and go find some place to hide...

I SO agree with you. I would much rather go up against a thousand Behemoths, Harbingers, & Death Omens than to face the cannons & maneuverability of a Corsair! "Sink them all I say"...or better yet, do as I do and go find some place to hide...

I don't hide from them though ... I go after them. But if they pop up so close to the shore, yes, I run from them.
EDIT (Dec 22, 2010 5:50 PM):
Do you mean the corsairs guild?

And, no, not any guild that has Corsair name on it ... nothing against those guilds at all :)

Corsairs really have not been much problem for me however I really dislike it when I am just running along on RC and get taken out by the rage ghost as I pass through... its not so bad if it happens once but this one time at band camp it happened like four times in a row and I just look stupid at that point.

When I was a young pirate I had a :D/:cursing: relationship with Navy Bulwarks. They would bully me and I would bully them. I also got frusterated with EITC Thugs.
Now it's all Flagships for me! If you see me on your ship you better point the bow to the nearest flagship. Also you can find me on Isla Cangrejos sticking me blade into whatever I can find.
But some Keg Runners might be a worthy adversary to me...

OMG ... my brand new war frigate of my third pirate just got sunk, right at New Year!!! 12:00 am ... by a CORSAIR!!! GRRRR ....
I was not steering it, but still ... my ship, by a Corsair again! Now the war is really ON! :skullpeak::flag::skullpeak: :flag::fight:

Back