Weapons Who wants the last legendary revealed? (POLL)

Should they reveal the last legendary?

• Yes

Votes: 13 18.3%
  • No

Votes: 15 21.1%
  • A hint would be sufficient

Votes: 43 60.6%

• Total voters
I had this thought when I was reading through some stuff. I think this line "wielded by some of the most fearsome and notorious individuals in the Caribbean." is refering to the weapons and not the bosses themselves. The weapons were wielded by the most fearsome (Beckett, Mercer) and notorious (Jack Sparrow, ?) individuals. So actually this is not referring to the bosses that drop these weapons at all. Maybe that will give you a hint on where to look next for this final weapon.

I had this thought when I was reading through some stuff. I think this line "wielded by some of the most fearsome and notorious individuals in the Caribbean." is refering to the weapons and not the bosses themselves. The weapons were wielded by the most fearsome (Beckett, Mercer) and notorious (Jack Sparrow, ?) individuals. So actually this is not referring to the bosses that drop these weapons at all. Maybe that will give you a hint on where to look next for this final weapon.

That makes sense - The message was referring to the weapon's name rather than the boss enemy who actually drops it. Part of me thinks the last one might be Barbossa's Fury, but I doubt it since there were already 2 legendary guns added with this. Another possibility may be Norrington's Spyglass. Perhaps this is dropped from either sailing loot, flagships, or even the Black Pearl battle? (That last one is highly unlikely lol)

Alternatively, it's something entirely new that was not seen in POTCO. Just looking through the list of Unreleased Items on the Wiki, for example, there's a bunch of Spyglasses named after characters, some voodoo dolls, and a couple of swords. Might be one of those that's been added.

While we had a similar hunt for the new legends with the Forsaken Shallows update, it was a bit easier to figure out (6 bosses, 6 new legends, each boss drops one). A hint would very much help, since it's significantly more open-ended this time around.

That makes sense - The message was referring to the weapon's name rather than the boss enemy who actually drops it. Part of me thinks the last one might be Barbossa's Fury, but I doubt it since there were already 2 legendary guns added with this. Another possibility may be Norrington's Spyglass. Perhaps this is dropped from either sailing loot, flagships, or even the Black Pearl battle? (That last one is highly unlikely lol)

Alternatively, it's something entirely new that was not seen in POTCO. Just looking through the list of Unreleased Items on the Wiki, for example, there's a bunch of Spyglasses named after characters, some voodoo dolls, and a couple of swords. Might be one of those that's been added.

While we had a similar hunt for the new legends with the Forsaken Shallows update, it was a bit easier to figure out (6 bosses, 6 new legends, each boss drops one). A hint would very much help, since it's significantly more open-ended this time around.
Im pretty certain they mean entirely new legendaries. Barbossas Fury and Norringtons Spyglass where both in the original game. Honestly I'm having this feeling its a voodoo weapon in some sense.
Jolly Rogers Doll perhaps?? I could also be entirely wrong though..

Becketts was at Neban
Mercer at Remington???
Jacks at Darkheart
missing one id honestly say would either be Hex or Devil Root but yet again this is all theory nothing more..

Mercer at Remington???

Correct, Remmy drops Mercer's.

If the legend does not come from sailing in some way, I am confident that it will come from either Devil Root, Hex, or maybe Sandspine. I do not think Blanco or Le Blanc would drop it, unless they share one like the Twins. Feel like they would have legends released at the same time for those two specific bosses.

Anyone tried farming Timmy Dartan yet? Lol

Correct, Remmy drops Mercer's.

If the legend does not come from sailing in some way, I am confident that it will come from either Devil Root, Hex, or maybe Sandspine. I do not think Blanco or Le Blanc would drop it, unless they share one like the Twins. Feel like they would have legends released at the same time for those two specific bosses.

Anyone tried farming Timmy Dartan yet? Lol
I agree with this.

I don't think that Blanco drops the same loot as Le Blanc just because they are brothers.
Jacques le Blanc is an Undead Capitaine Boss while Tomas Blanco is an Spanish Undead Capitan at 2 different locations.
According to lore, they were actually enemies and not fighting together like Drizzle and Drench.
Having said that, I think that last legendary can be dropped by just one of them.
Based on POTCO most notorious looted bosses ratings it would be Blanco.
Just my 50 cents. :high5:

Last edited:
I don't think that Blanco drops the same loot as Le Blanc just because they are brothers.
Jacques le Blanc is an Undead Capitaine Boss while Tomas Blanco is an Spanish Undead Capitan at 2 different locations.
According to lore, they were actually actually enemies and not fighting together like Drizzle and Drench.
Having said that, I think that last legendary can be dropped by just one of them.
Based on POTCO most notorious looted bosses ratings it would be Blanco.
Just my 50 cents. :high5:
I have been working blanco exclusively for weeks and weeks. Only 1 fame, and a low one at that. He drops a large percentage of skulls, however has been extremely stingy with high quality drops. I'm working him because he may be the 4th highest level boss left. I feel high level may have something to do with the legendary drops.
I could be wrong as I keep listening to my new bird all the time. He's smarter than my old pal that that hungry pirate Darkrose ate. Darkrose may be beautiful, but don't leave your bird flying around when she's around.

Based on the loot drops at Blanco and Devil Root, I seriously started to think the last one is at Smasho.
That would be awesome to have a legendary throwing knife. Does one exist that anyone knows of?
I'm a very entrenched range hunter, mage type based player and at my best a sniper, thrower. It would fit my style perfectly.

That would be awesome to have a legendary throwing knife. Does one exist that anyone knows of?
I'm a very entrenched range hunter, mage type based player and at my best a sniper, thrower. It would fit my style perfectly.
Idk if you're being sarcastic or not, but silver freeze is a legendary set of knives.

Back