Votes: 8 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Havent Decided

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Dont know what TRON is.

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters
I enjoyed the trailer of Tron before Alice in Wonderland! Loved the graphics. Plus they had a special Tron promotion at California Adventure . . . . good times!

Rumor has it, that they will be showing the Pirates of the Caribbean 4 trailer with the movie Tron. :popcorn: I don't know for sure if this is true, just something I read somewhere.

I enjoyed the trailer of Tron before Alice in Wonderland! Loved the graphics. Plus they had a special Tron promotion at California Adventure . . . . good times!

WOW you guys down there are so lucky but hey i went to Fan Expo in Toronto and i got to try the Tron video game and they were showing the movie so i saw ten minutes of it and boy was it good. Eh at least one good thing comes to Canada gees everyone favors USA

i'm in the same boat, hector! see they all favor california in the usa and i live in arizona so, like you we always get the good stuff like a year later. glad tron got to canada fast. still waiting for it here. :mad:

i'm it the same boat, hector! see the all favor california in the usa and i live in arizona so, like you we always get the good stuff like a year later. glad tron got to canada fast. still waiting for it here. :mad:

Oh well i know Disney only favours Florida and California since the theme parks be there so dont feel left out just think Canada gets it worse im sure u guys have it better but glad we on the same boat. I got the fishing gear :p

I am dying to see TRON it looks so awesome what are your opinions. It hasnt been getting good reviews only 69% on Rotten Tomatoes but i just want to see it for the graphics. So what do you guys think?

So I saw it IMAX 3D cuz u know there just isn't any other way to watch it :D and it was cute I liked it

Back