Who Was First, The Chicken Or The Egg?

Who Was First, The Chicken Or The Egg?

• Total voters
Idk maybe some freaky thing layed an egg and some how a chicken came out of it and started laying other eggs but one way or another it had to have come from an egg.

But who layed the egg then? Couldn't have done it by itself..
No, the chicken did an egg, and in the egg there's a chick. SO the chicken was there first :D
EDIT (Feb 6, 2011 at 12:39 AM):
OOPS I ment to vote for the chicken, is it possible to replace it??

Without the eggg the chicken couldn't exist. This is just gonna be constant posts of the same thing the chicken came from and egg but it lays eggs not really any real discussion to this.

Idk maybe some freaky thing layed an egg and some how a chicken came out of it and started laying other eggs but one way or another it had to have come from an egg.
Let's say a farmer made a chicken and then the chicken made an egg... It had to start with a chicken, or how did you get the egg?
confused.png

Like I said its gonna be constant back and forth of people saying the exact same thing without having any proof to back it up cause none exists. The chicken had to have come from an egg. But chickens have to have laid eggs. No one in the world knows the awnser and no one ever will so I'm gonna leave it at that.

This is gonna be a long discussion ... had posted my argument on the other thread. And that's the answer.
According to the evolution theory ... *serious face* ... either natural selections or genetic drifts cause it. An egg "could" inherit genetical traits from the previous existence, BUT chances of an egg to survive natural selections are far less than an adult animal. Therefore, a chicken came first ... it might inherit its genes from other existence, and definitely a chicken could survive natural selections more than an egg could.​

LECTURE IS OVER, CLASS IS DISMISSED! :facepalm:... :p
What? Why are you looking at me like that ...?

And btw, ppl did fall asleep in class ... so if they didn't know, maybe cause they fell asleep ...
pirate.wink.gif

This is gonna be a long discussion ... had posted my argument on the other thread. And that's the answer.
According to the evolution theory ... *serious face* ... either natural selections or genetic drifts cause it. An egg "could" inherit genetical traits from the previous existence, BUT chances of an egg to survive natural selections are far less than an adult animal. Therefore, a chicken came first ... it might inherit its genes from other existence, and definitely a chicken could survive natural selections more than an egg could.​

LECTURE IS OVER, CLASS IS DISMISSED! :facepalm:... :p
What? Why are you looking at me like that ...?

And btw, ppl did fall asleep in class ... so if they didn't know, maybe cause they fell asleep ... ;)
Um, miss, I don't understand a WORD of what you're saying... or maybe the word sleep :D

I googled it...

The Egg!
  • The egg, dinosaurs were laying them far before the chicken's existence.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Which_came_first_-_the_chicken_or_the_egg#ixzz1DCQytS3Z

The Chicken!
  • Using literature, the chicken comes first.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Which_came_first_-_the_chicken_or_the_egg#ixzz1DCR4kQOy

Neither!
  • Isn't it both? Because the chicken would have to teach the chick how to do stuff and the egg to reproduce the chickens.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Which_came_first_-_the_chicken_or_the_egg#ixzz1DCR938NA

P= I think the chicken though.... Without the chicken there wouldn't be an egg o.o... But where did the chicken come from o: I would think God... cause thats the only way the chicken would of came without having an egg o.o

Back