Who was your favourite GM?

Pretty Polly

Honorable Pirate
Mine was Xavier Hench <3 lol
potco-20090124-033635.png

I didn't "know" any GMs, but do have a question based on the above pics..were they required to make the least attractive avatars possible? :confused:

better GM question would be "who did you recognized?"

..how would a plain gamer be able to establish favorites among the Disney GMs? Did they ever divulge into meaning convos with players?

I really enjoyed the conversations that I had with Captain Walter and Rott. So, I'd say that they were equally my favorite. Even though whilst role-playing I was a pirate supporting Rott's dark side.

better GM question would be "who did you recognized?"

..how would a plain gamer be able to establish favorites among the Disney GMs? Did they ever divulge into meaning convos with players?

There were numerous occasions/events when the Devs donned their alter egos and joined us mere pirates in game. They were all in a guild called 'The Marceline' Lead by Captain Walter. The events usually followed the story that was unfolding within the game although they did appear at yearly events like Founders Feast/Gathering of the Guilds, Feats of Strength competition to name but a few.
Anyone playing the game could come across a Dev at any time but some of us liked to spend a LOT of time looking for them and as we interacted with them on more occasions we did get to know them. Sometimes we even got a whisper :D...................

capt E Shaw EITC.jpg

I used to screen all the chat and then post it on the forum so those that weren't able to play or missed finding a GM were able to get the gist of the event.

There were numerous occasions/events when the Devs donned their alter egos and joined us mere pirates in game. They were all in a guild called 'The Marceline' Lead by Captain Walter. The events usually followed the story that was unfolding within the game although they did appear at yearly events like Founders Feast/Gathering of the Guilds, Feats of Strength competition to name but a few.
Anyone playing the game could come across a Dev at any time but some of us liked to spend a LOT of time looking for them and as we interacted with them on more occasions we did get to know them. Sometimes we even got a whisper :D...................

View attachment 67411

I used to screen all the chat and then post it on the forum so those that weren't able to play or missed finding a GM were able to get the gist of the event.
I used to have a lot of screenshots too, but unfortunately they all got deleted :(

View attachment 67411

do we have any former GM on the forums?????

Back