Why can't I choose a timeslot later than 12PM EST?

Henry Smidget

Buccaneer
Previously I was able to reserve for later than 12PM
Am I missing something obvious?

WsqrIKM.png

Seeing that people's time slots were ticking away after what happened tonight, they probably cancelled time slots for tomorrow so that they can get in there and do some heavy maintenance.

Welp. Looks like I'm gonna do some grocery shopping and have a nice relaxing Sunday. Hopefully things will be sorted this afternoon or by tomorrow morning. Looking forward to playing the game!

I'm hoping they are making more time slots, luckily I am a night owl/worker so luckily I am up around then to reserve some time but this weekend I wanted to play during they day and afternoon and it seems like they are all taken.

I was thinking that people may be using multiple accounts and if that is the case they need to be banned. Especially if they reserve a time on a backup account and cancel if just to refresh and quickly grab it with their main account.

same here no reserve game spot after the noon hour ( 12pm ) maybe they will fix it when those 2 hours pass

Attachments

• Screenshot (12).png
    Screenshot (12).png
    1.2 MB · Views: 92
Ahoy,
I apologize if I sound like a broken record but I was curious as to why the playtimes are currently going to 12 PM EST right now. I looked across the forums but I wasn't able to really find anything on it.

With Regard,
Zach

Could you tell me the schedule of the game, please. I put the argentina here and this is giving an error in the site

Back