Question Why did both of my pirates get deleted?

Hello everyone,
I just logged in after not playing for about a week and realised that both of my pirates got deleted and a blank one named Dazuroth got created... This sucks so hard, like one pirate was level 46 and maxed with a lot of famed and bright items... (so many hours of grinding, just gone...)
How could this have happened? And is there anything I can do about it?

There are people that you can contact to resolve this issue and see what really happened.

Unfortunately, we won't be able to restore these pirates because you didn't have 2FA or Arrrmor enabled.

Update, I had disabled arrmorr the day before, and someone from Washington logged into my account the next days...
I'm very sorry, I do know how you feel. Before Arrrmor was added, I lost my pirate due to someone logging in. But hey, new pirate, new name, and I'm enjoying every bit of it. So if you do continue playing, I'm always looking for people to share in the adventure of replaying the game :D

Update, I had disabled arrmorr the day before, and someone from Washington logged into my account the next days...
That is horrible. I thought arrmorr was not only on by default, but I wasn't aware one could disable the security. I don't see why one would do so. Could you have thought that arrmorr was causing some slow downs? It has been known other types of cheat, protection programs can cause lag issues, but that's pretty far and few between with no such issues reported so far with players of tlopo.
This is a very harsh lesson to be learned that I hope other people reading will heed as well.

I also don't know why your pirates can't be restored. Perhaps it's a security issue that once your account has been violated it can't be corrected?
I feel very bad for you. I hope some good comes out of this. GL

My question after reading in the places Stephen posted, why would you disable Arrmor? I too didn't know you could disable it but I don't understand why you would.

Back