Why do the NPC players have better clothes??

Captain Star

Fantabulous Administrator
Admin
I want this hat!! :(
screenshot_2011-05-05_20-02-07.jpg

They get better clothes because they're cool like that? Idk, maybe Disney just wants to make us jealous or something. xD But yes, some of the NPC clothes are awesome.

The NPCs are usually giving us hints into what is coming next. Before the clothes update/loot syestem update the NPCs had clothes like us till it came near time then they started changing into vibrant colors and different clothes. Then about a month later the loot syestem came out. This NPCs are either showing what is coming in later clothing catalogs or just showing new players what loot can do.

clothes are clothes and don't mean much to me. i've been wearing the same ones for ever. i do wash them when i'm on a ship that sinks and take a bath at the same time. now if ya want to talk about sharp dressers, i would say hats off to morgan kid. this guy knows how to look sharp. course he's a lover and i'm just a lowly fighter. i would pvp him if i could and put him in his place.:flag:

clothes are clothes and don't mean much to me. i've been wearing the same ones for ever. i do wash them when i'm on a ship that sinks and take a bath at the same time. now if ya want to talk about sharp dressers, i would say hats off to morgan kid. this guy knows how to look sharp. course he's a lover and i'm just a lowly fighter. i would pvp him if i could and put him in his place.:flag:

You wash your clothes, take a bath and sink with the ship at the same time ... Wow, what a multitasker! :D

And I always sense there has been something between you, Capt Blacksheep and Capt Morgan Kid ... two well-known Capts ... what is it? ;)

Back