Why I Got Banned Really Dumb Lol

John Seawalker

Notorious Pirate
this is what disney sent me

We have banned your account based on the inappropriate language found within your chat log, shown below:

• March 8, 2011 2:26:12 AM PST : i made a guild website if u want to see it
  • March 8, 2011 2:26:32 AM PST : website is
  • March 8, 2011 2:26:47 AM PST : www.spykings.wetpaint.com
  • March 8, 2011 2:27:46 AM PST : the website
  • March 8, 2011 3:01:31 AM PST : the website has the promoting rules
  • March 8, 2011 3:42:03 AM PST : g2g really soon but anyone who is online check out the website and register as a user or whatever if you can :)
  • March 8, 2011 3:53:38 AM PST : i g2g the website is
  • March 8, 2011 3:53:50 AM PST : www.spykings.wetpaint.com
:mad:

XD RULE OF SKIPPING BANS, NEVER, AND I SAY NEVER SAY COM. OR WWW. JUST SAY DOT COME
just a tip for next time o.o how many days did you get?

You got banned on my birthday O_O! Well, you are technically advertising, thats why you got banned. One time I said my youtube name and subscribe to me, etc. and I got banned for it.

lol they almost gave me a ban for saying youtube and to prevent all the add spammers they ban u for saying a website u cant say www. or .com

haha x)
EDIT (Mar 13, 2011 at 1:17 PM):
i was reading through the terms of use (disney) and i found this, (c) do not use the Content in a manner that suggests an association with any of our products, services or brands. Any business use, "re-mailing" or high-volume or automated use of WDIG Sites is prohibited.but who reported me?!?
EDIT (Mar 13, 2011 at 1:18 PM):
haha x)
i was reading through the terms of use (disney) and i found this, (c) do not use the Content in a manner that suggests an association with any of our products, services or brands. Any business use, "re-mailing" or high-volume or automated use of WDIG Sites is prohibited.but who reported me?!?
wouldnt call it bussines though :p

haha x)
EDIT (Mar 13, 2011 at 1:18 PM):

wouldnt call it bussines though :p

it not who it the chat filter it sends them a notice and bans u

Back