Why I Made My Guild "spy Kings"

Good Story?

• Total voters
i just cant tell when people are joking anymore, this is a joke right, tell me you are joking, lol,...and Will were you GM of Spania, i must have missed that,..i am sooooooo confused,...:confused:
It's not a joke I am in spania I now will is now in spy kings

It's not a joke I am in spania I now will is now in spy kings

Jeez you will never make a good spy,....unless Will, level 50, previously, spania, my friend Will, who is in Heavens Armada, (i guilded him myself), made a tiny pirate, just for spying,.....we could write a spy book on this,...i want to hear, what do people spy about? I am good at writing books (aka long posts),...i been told that, (think it was Capt Valentine,)...just kind of whisper it, i wont tell,...then you could read it, make a tiny (girl, or are you a guy?, I cant tell with names anymore,..i am thinking denise or dennis, one of the two.) and you could join Spy Kings,.(then you could still be in Spania, and Spy Kings)..I still want to know, who gave you the info, Will was gm, of spania,..he (or she), wasnt good at spying either, so we give them a copy of the How to Spy Book, also,..deal? or no deal?:popcorn: (but who knows, Bella may not be a good spy either, maybe Will changed guilds, within last few days, cause i been sick,:drink:

my goodness... spying seems to be alot of work.. u gotta keep switching pirates :confused:... lol i for one am way to lazy to be a spy :D

my goodness... spying seems to be alot of work.. u gotta keep switching pirates :confused:... lol i for one am way to lazy to be a spy :D

I know just what you mean Jade, just reading over my post almost put me to sleep, i would be to lazy to be a spy to,..to much energy,..:party:

İ âm in spania but i dont see Will in spania

i am just quoting what you said, will used to be gm of spania, which i know he wasnt, because i was in spania, and i know will, and will is in heavens armada, right now, where i put him, i guild, him myself, unless he decided to become a spy, but he is not really the spying kind,..i dont see that,...or liz, she not the spying kind either,...they both, very nice,...you see i actually left heavens armada and went to inferno, so that is why i say, he just may have left it recently,..but i still dont see him being a spy king, WILL, if you out there,...did you become a SPY KING,...no one actually believed i would ever join INFERNO,...but they really are nice to,...so who knows,....it could just be a mystery,..maybe, the GM, of spy king could clear this up for us,...:confused: that was a mouthful,...:oops:

i am just quoting what you said, will used to be gm of spania, which i know he wasnt, because i was in spania, and i know will, and will is in heavens armada, right now, where i put him, i guild, him myself, unless he decided to become a spy, but he is not really the spying kind,..i dont see that,...or liz, she not the spying kind either,...they both, very nice,...you see i actually left heavens armada and went to inferno, so that is why i say, he just may have left it recently,..but i still dont see him being a spy king, WILL, if you out there,...did you become a SPY KING,...no one actually believed i would ever join INFERNO,...but they really are nice to,...so who knows,....it could just be a mystery,..maybe, the GM, of spy king could clear this up for us,...:confused: that was a mouthful,...:oops:

i was in inferno too but i left inferno and ned was my friend and he deleted me and i want t be friens again but he does not want to be friends with me are you a veteran or a officer i was a veteran i coud be a officer but i leavd

lol I don't get what the whole spy thing is about I mean the only guild who needs to worry are they ones who have good ranking plans lol. Interesting story mate.

Actually, spies can ruin a guild. What a spy does is become an officer and then boots all the members. It's not a very big problem now, but i have heard of EITC guilds sending in spies at pirate guilds...

Actually, spies can ruin a guild. What a spy does is become an officer and then boots all the members. It's not a very big problem now, but i have heard of EITC guilds sending in spies at pirate guilds...
Before inferno and spania i had a Good guild it was not maximum but it was big and then a spy ruin my guild then i leave the guild and i found some guild then one day in tortuga i sow ned gm of inferno and invited me i sad ok and my guild was very bad sadley and then i go to spania

Back