Why I Made My Guild "spy Kings"

Good Story?

• Total voters

John Seawalker

Notorious Pirate
After I left Spania to join my friends guild, he said I was a spy...... ATM i didn't think of making a guild cause its a big responsibility, (learned from experience). My brother asked me why did I leave Spania, and I told him. He suggested that i make my own guild so I did. I couldn't think of a name for months until, i remembered why my friend didn't allow me into his guild. And now my guild is more than his could have dreamed of, hahahaha :p

After I left Spania to join my friends guild, he said I was a spy...... ATM i didn't think of making a guild cause its a big responsibility, (learned from experience). My brother asked me why did I leave Spania, and I told him. He suggested that i make my own guild so I did. I couldn't think of a name for months until, i remembered why my friend didn't allow me into his guild. And now my guild is more than his could have dreamed of, hahahaha :p
the last parts just random :D

hehe that reminds me of... me! :p
I left spania for being considered as a spy for el looters, then joined el looters, and got booted for being considered a spania spy.
Then bella came to the rescue and made me join her wonderful guild!

I left spania for being considered as a spy for el looters, then joined el looters, and got booted for being considered a spania spy.
el looters, my brother was in that guild someone kicked him and he wanted to join back in but they thought he was a spy for some reason most of my friends cant join el looters cause they think their all spys:cannon:

lol I don't get what the whole spy thing is about I mean the only guild who needs to worry are they ones who have good ranking plans lol. Interesting story mate.

el looters, my brother was in that guild someone kicked him and he wanted to join back in but they thought he was a spy for some reason most of my friends cant join el looters cause they think their all spys:cannon:

SPYYYYYYYYYYY

spy-vs-spy.jpg

But you wher the leader of the guild spania will I wanted to join your guild spania :-( you had a good guild you where the leader and why did you become spy :( I am very sad I am George prowrrate in the Caribbean online I watch the guild spania and pirate history and emerald curse ( all of your videos) please come to spania and I want to go to guild spania

First things first,, Will, Will, been trying to get ahold of you, Liz somehow ended up out of the guild and needs to be put back in, can you do that, and i put Bella, just the level 50 pirate in Inferno, and no they not mean, just to give spania a little friendly competition, they only have level 50, 40, and some 35 plus Notoriety, maxed guild, but i have Ned make room for you if you like, we love svs and pvp. And i keeping the lower pirates in Heavens Armada with Liz. Just let me know.
Now as for saying you or will were spys is ridiculous, the forums are open books filled with information, there is nothing to spy you can just read it all here. But as for naming your guild spy kings, i dont sugar coat things i tell you exactly what comes to my mind and that is it reminds me of a rat. Someone who tells on people, someone not to be trusted. Someone i would not want to be associated with. I am all about loyalty to friends, my guilds, even my past guilds. I am not saying that you are that way, i am saying to me that is what that name implies. Sorry. Just giving you my honest opinion on that:piratemickey:

Why did you become a sPy will for el looters and leave guild spania I am sad

i just cant tell when people are joking anymore, this is a joke right, tell me you are joking, lol,...and Will were you GM of Spania, i must have missed that,..i am sooooooo confused,...:confused:

I don't get it. What are you gonna spy about? And what interest or what changes will occur from any type of guild "spying"?

I don't get it. What are you gonna spy about? And what interest or what changes will occur from any type of guild "spying"?

i tried to tell him that to, hehe, i mean you want to learn something just read the forum,..you dont need to spy,...people dont like spys,....or just ask someone, give me the 911, tell me secret how to do it,...you dont have to spy, people just willing to help you,....trust me, :rolleyes:

Back