SvS Why Is Svs So "hard?"

S

Shamus The Brute

Hello...

Hi...don't mind me...
...I am simply writing this thread to ('hopefully') come up with an answer to the above mentioned "title."

You see, I don't get it...
...I really, don't get it!
:confused:

Why is SVS so hard???

Hmm, well let me see. If I think about this question really hard...

:excited:

...I mean really, really, really, really hard...
...perhaps the answer will come to me!

:rumgone:
OH. "Not good."
...Um, yeah...
...Not good!

The excertion & pressure has rushed the blood flow to my brain ...

:oops:

Um, I better lie down now.

Sorry...

Bye.
Cya.
Have good day.

It's just a matter of skill points, having a decent crew that can aim, and a lot of patience. There is a lot of glitching occuring lately though, so it has become more difficult. But, if you'd like I can give you some time and you can give me some of your patience : ) to show you some helpful tips and skills that can help aid you.

SvS has become almost like a sport in POTCO. You need experience, Skill, and a good crew/team. As you gain experience you will learn how to sail/gun and also learn how to respond to others sailing style so you can sink 'em.

Skill Distribution in SvS is also important (check https://piratesforums.co/threads/skill-distribution-for-retrain-sailing-n-cannon.567/ ) . But again as you SvS more, You will learn how to setup sailing/cannon yourself. Here are a few tips - https://piratesforums.co/threads/privateering-tips.728/

So Practice Practice Practice... Don't just quit just because you got sunk when you started. Change your sailing and gunning set up specifically for svs. Keep drama out and have fun. There is no "best" in svs tho some like to say that. Use the tips and ask for help. Not all will help though but friend those who do.
Good Luck And Have Fun Mates:cannon::cannon::cannon::flag:

Yep,.. we already share what skill we used to svs, but u maybe had some combination of skill that suitable for u.. dont give up cuz u always got sunked, everytime u got sunked u will know what wrong with u, what should u do and how to fight again all type of ship. Me and Leo loved to help u all.. we usually in french island in Abassa or Andaba when not on ship. introduce ur self so we know its u..
happy SvS mate ,...

i would be great at SvS EXCEPT every time i go out there a sloop comes and stays behind my ship.. how do i shoot it if its behind me? :confused:
thats why there needs to be cannons on the back D:<

i would be great at SvS EXCEPT every time i go out there a sloop comes and stays behind my ship.. how do i shoot it if its behind me? :confused:
LOL you or the sailor turns left or right so you or the gunners can shoot. Giving gunners a angle to shoot is very important in SvS.

What do you think about using a light sloop as bait and firing dozens of furys and flaming cannonballs at the enemies? I haven't tried this yet so is it worth it?

dont give up cuz u always got sunked, everytime u got sunked u will know what wrong with u, what should u do and how to fight again all type of ship.
You are SO right, my friend. Practice is the key! Thank you for the words of "encouragement."
EDIT (Jan 12, 2011 at 12:52 PM):
SvS has become almost like a sport in POTCO. You need experience, Skill, and a good crew/team.

Skill Distribution in SvS is also important (check https://piratesforums.co/threads/skill-distribution-for-retrain-sailing-n-cannon.567/ ) . But again as you SvS more, You will learn how to setup sailing/cannon yourself. Here are a few tips - https://piratesforums.co/threads/privateering-tips.728/

So Practice Practice Practice... Don't just quit just because you got sunk when you started...
"Very" cool advice & informative insight, Leo. Thank you...I will do as you say. *Someday, I hope to hear the "lion" roar :excited: within me as well, when it comes to SVS, lol :)

I agree, Rose! I wish Disney would allow my pirate(s) to have cannons behind they're :piratemickey: "ears."

Back