Why is this a thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm. I dunno... I guess sunny days, head banging music, cats and volkswagon beetles go together like bacon stuffed with bacon, wrapped in bacon and served on a lightly tossed pile of bacon! :D
You sure you wouldn't prefer Spam instead of all that bacon?

Cue the Vikings: "Spam spam spam spam. Lovely spam! Wonderful spam! Spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam. Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Spam spam spam spam!"

Cue the Vikings: "Spam spam spam spam. Lovely spam! Wonderful spam! Spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam. Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Spam spam spam spam!"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Y'know? Come to think of it, I REALLY COULD go for some spam. :D *Showers deanaug with bonus points for Monty Python reference* ........ Here it is.
View: https://youtu.be/anwy2MPT5RE
, courtesy of my dear friend Grace O'Maille. :)

Thanks for the laugh deanaug :) *fist bumps*
Two armored thumbs up!

Have you seen the $$$$$ of Spam these days !! Not .50 cents a can No more !! lol ARrrrrrr ! :) .......... :jar:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back