Discussion Why Is Your Pirate What It Is?

Misha

Site Founder
Hello, ladies and gentlemen. It's Misha here, and today I'm bringing a bit of a response thread, I think it'd be a really cool thing to hear on this. So basically, when creating a character on TLOPO or POTCO and customizing said character, what was your backstory to the character? Why did you do what you did?

So for my POTCO Character Zulu, I joined a few months prior to St. Patty's day, but at the time I wanted the character to look like a normal human, I've never been a fan of the "Dorito Body" as I call it for males. I wanted his hair to be Green considering it was my favorite color at the time, and I ended up doing as such when St Patty's Day came around.

My outfit that I commonly used was the Royal Commodore Coat, Top, and Boots, with the Capt. Black Vest & Legs, and the Privateer's Ostrich Hat. I loved the combo colors Gold and Purple as well, so the outfit stuck to me.

My Chest Tattoo was the Mother's Day "MOM" Tattoo, why not?

My Face Tattoo was the Tribal Forehead Tattoo because I was fascinated with Polynesian culture at the time.

My Left Arm Tattoo was the French Flag, since my Guild in which I ran at the time "Clemency" was loyal to the French SVS Team.

My Right Arm Tattoo was always the Red Star Tattoo, again why not.

Now onto my current Pirate in TLOPO, Misha Flotsam.
Misha sort of follows the same story in terms of stature as Zulu did, I still despise the Dorito Body, so I stick to the normal looking bodies typically. He follows a look similar to my persona more than anything and is very similar to me in retrospect.

Misha's Outfit, due to how I've narrowed my inventory down will always be DB Linen Highwaters, No Boots, DB Silk Vest, some manor of Dark or Bright Linen Short Sleeve shirt, and typically a belt to match. Also included is an Ostrich hat of sorts.
Misha's Tattoos are the Skull facepaint since I adore the backstory to the curse of Jolly Roger. His Left Arm Tattoo is the Pirate Skull Arm Tattoo as a show of Reds Army Pride, and a Tribal Bird Arm Tattoo on the other side to give guild pride toward the guild I am Guildmaster of, Decay. Finally, his chest tattoo is commonly the Ship Anchor Chest Tattoo to commemorate fully upgrading my signature ship.

If you want to post your Pirate's story, feel free! I'd love to listen.

Back