Why Isn't My Water Green?

Jim Daggerskull

Site Founder
Ever since St. Patrick's Day, My water was supposed to be green, but it isn't.
Any ideas why?
screenshot_2011-03-20_20-44-39.jpg

the water is green... because of magical bean... that cannot be seen... when u are not keen... on being mean :D
haha okay i promise last one

K cool thought everyone around you is shouting look the water is green and you are like um no it isn't lol. Ok yes I am a lottle weard lol hope you get greed water though I mean I sorta haven't gone for a swim yet I am still afrade of the water I is a little scary I mean what made it green alot of toxic wast I think lol

Alright, I thought I was crazy last night ... I'm glad that I wasn't alone, Jim. John and I had a 'long' discussion about my water. I took some screen shots on my computer last night, and the water looked as green as could be.
screenshot_2011-03-19_17-02-22.jpg

Then I switched to a better graphic computer later that night, and here are what I saw. I tried to convinced JJ that my water wasn't green anymore ... and he saw green on his computer screen. So, look at these!

screenshot_2011-03-19_22-50-23.jpg

screenshot_2011-03-19_22-55-05.jpg

And here is my setting on the blue water:

screenshot_2011-03-21_00-27-18.jpg

I AINT CRAZY, RIGHT?? :confused:

Oh, and THIS ONE IS FOR YOU, BASIL ... Do you see the swamp at Cuba looking like this? This was the first time I saw the swamp looking like that, in the better video card computer ...

screenshot_2011-03-19_23-02-24.jpg

Alright, I thought I was crazy last night ... I'm glad that I wasn't alone, Jim. John and I had a 'long' discussion about my water. I took some screen shots on my computer last night, and the water looked as green as could be.
View attachment 3977
Then I switched to a better graphic computer later that night, and here are what I saw. I tried to convinced JJ that my water wasn't green anymore ... and he saw green on his computer screen. So, look at these!

View attachment 3978
View attachment 3979
And here is my setting on the blue water:

View attachment 3981
I AINT CRAZY, RIGHT?? :confused:

Oh, and THIS ONE IS FOR YOU, BASIL ... Do you see the swamp at Cuba looking like this? This was the first time I saw the swamp looking like that, in the better video card computer ...

View attachment 3982
Why does mine say Shader Level 4 instead of 3?

Yeah that's what I have, it's normal.

Hold on ... I'm about to post some more pics here ...
EDIT (Mar 24, 2011 at 1:46 PM):
Taken on 1280 x 720 resolutions, Custom setting all on High, Shader level 4 checked.

screenshot_2011-03-24_16-29-16.jpg

screenshot_2011-03-24_16-33-58.jpg

I LOVE my water now! You can sleep good tonight, Basil ... and take off that handcuff to your computer. I have decided not to steal yours ... :D

Hold on ... I'm about to post some more pics here ...
EDIT (Mar 24, 2011 at 1:46 PM):
Taken on 1280 x 720 resolutions, Custom setting all on High, Shader level 4 checked.

View attachment 4018
View attachment 4019
I LOVE my water now! You can sleep good tonight, Basil ... and take off that handcuff to your computer. I have decided not to steal yours ... :D

hmm, I never had that kind of water....
I want your computer now! lol What card do you have?

hmm, I never had that kind of water....
I want your computer now! lol What card do you have?

Well, it was in the broad daylight, so I guess that's why the water looked pale blue like that (I would guess?).
My graphic card is ATI Radeon HD 4500 series ... What's yours?

Back