Votes: 113 33.3%
  • Don't Care.

Votes: 28 8.3%
  • No.

Votes: 198 58.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did give my justification. - The 9 clear and well developed reasons.

I am waiting for "The Majority" to answer or prove me wrong...

Just keep in mind, the majority of the world believe the earth was flat for a very long time. Only a few agreed it was round, and they were the correct ones.
No one said anything about you being right.
Except you.
The majority has answered and apparently it isn't the answers desired.
I can't help that.

Yet none of the problems I've presented have seen solutions? Why would they release something so 'game-breaking' without an answer to them?
(Before you say it's not game breaking... you have to answer/disprove my 1-9 statements... >.> )
(Before you say it's not game breaking... you have to answer/disprove my 1-9 statements... >.> )
I do?
No, I don't.
Trade systems are not game breaking. Don't recall anyone making that comment, except maybe looters.
No one has to prove you wrong nor do you have to defend your style because simply your game play impacts no one.
We have different playing styles. Our paths almost never cross, except when I stumble into a looter holding court in a gold room or idol and they demand that I leave or wait a half hour until they are done. I don't believe I've seen your pirate demand anything like that however.
So, I'm pretty sure you're in the league of gentlemen looters.

I did give my justification. - The 9 clear and well developed reasons.

I am waiting for "The Majority" to answer or prove me wrong...

Just keep in mind, the majority of the world believe the earth was flat for a very long time. Only a few agreed it was round, and they were the correct ones.
I replied to your 9 reasons ages ago, and it either got buried under the flood of replies to this thread, or you chose not to answer it, for whatever reason, but I approached it logically, and appropriately. If you would like to track down my reply, feel free, but I dont have that kind of time. Either way, I'm with @Matthew McBreaker on this, 60/40 is still a majority, a small one, but still a majority.

I replied to your 9 reasons ages ago, and it either got buried under the flood of replies to this thread, or you chose not to answer it, for whatever reason, but I approached it logically, and appropriately. If you would like to track down my reply, feel free, but I dont have that kind of time. Either way, I'm with @Matthew McBreaker on this, 60/40 is still a majority, a small one, but still a majority.
It was never 40 at all. Highest agaisnt has been 33%. For is now 58.5%.

I respect the way you came into this discussion and the way you worded it. I must acknowledge you on that first <3

If someone could find a way to resolve all 9 of my issues with trading (Hey, maybe just the 7) I would consider changing my stance on the matter... However, the simple fact is nobody has address a solution that does. :/

I admit looting is time consuming... it's suppose to be! This is a MMO before looting was centered around Leveling < Questing < Upgrade 3 War Ships <... and That's it? Disney wanted to focus on looting because it was the only thing they kept long term players who've done everything from leaving.

Looting was NOT added into the game to REPLACE the old way you play the game... it was created for long term players to have a REASON to KEEP PLAYING the game after you've DONE EVERYTHING.
I appreciate your respect but I'm going to have to be a little blatant here, I really don't see how this is a response to my post. I don't really understand it either, maybe you worded it oddly or something but it doesn't make any sense to me.
Nobody has to prove you wrong, you aren’t in any position to alter the game. Your standpoint is fine, but it holds no influence. It boils down to what the devs choose to do, and what the community wants. The community majority supports trading. The devs can choose to do so, or to refrain from implementing it as they wish. Your input does not need to be argued against.
First of all @Matthew McBreaker Charles has already showed you where you said you wanted to get rid of people (read back a bit)

I agree that just because Charles is a prominent member of the community his opinion should not be valued more than someone elses, but you also said this:
1. (to Charles) Your standpoint is fine, but it holds no influence.
2. It boils down to what the devs choose to do and what the community wants.
Well Charles is a part of the community meaning according to your own reasoning his opinion does influence the decision. Meaning that you just contradicted your self in the same post.

Trading will never be added. Period.
Seeing as others are respecting your posts I think you should respect theirs. This is a very prideful statement and you simply don't have the right to say that. You are not a developer, and you cannot make the final decision, yes your opinion. has an influence but it is does not determine the answer. Again the majority of the community is still against you.

You may notice that I'm trying to be fair in my posts, when someone says something ridiculous in favor of trading, I am quick to challenge that, when someone says something ridiculous against trading, I am quick to correct that too.

Again I am for trading, but I'm trying to help keep this debate reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back