Glitch  Will Remington Break A Leg?

Is Remington annoying when he falls and then gets back up there again?

• Total voters

JamesJumper

Site Founder
I am sure a lot of you have gone to Kingshead to battle Remington. If you have ever noticed that he falls?:confused: He is on his little watch place when you are fighting him and the next thing he falls! Finally you get around to the ground to fight him and then, BOOM he is back up there again!:mad:

It makes you weaker to his thrown dagger attacks too because you have to chase him all over the place. If this is a bug or if this is really what they wanted to happen please tell me the reason!:facepalm:

i would not chase him around, just pull out me staff and kill'm anyway.:parrot:

True, you could do that...., but I do love my staffbut it is hard to find a place to train it....:facepalm:
EDIT (Dec 27, 2010 1:55 PM):
True, you could do that...., but I do love my staffbut it is hard to find a place to train it....:facepalm:

ROFL!! I SAID STAFFBUT BY ACCIDENT...... I meant to say Love my staff, but.......:oops:

Yes, that glitch happens at Gen Hex as well. It's like the window glitch to Dark Hart.. An invisible hole or something.. hmmm

EDIT (Dec 27, 2010 1:55 PM):

ROFL!! I SAID STAFFBUT BY ACCIDENT...... I meant to say Love my staff, but.......:oops:

a good place to train your staff is kingshead after you enter the big doors, there are those level 18s and the guard just use wither on them and if you keep doing that over and over, youll keep lvling. My friend taught me that.

Back