Will the Forums continue?

What do you think will happen to the Pirates Forums?

• I think it will eventually close... :(

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • I hope it evolves into a forums basing on several games!

Votes: 32 72.7%
  • I don't even know! D:

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters

Charles Goldburn

Honorable Pirate
Hey everybody,

WOW! It has been ages since I have created a thread here... well, better late than never! Now with the closing of Pirates of the Caribbean Online, a lot of you(including myself), are wondering will this Pirates Forums continue? Now that our main game has closed... will we evolve to become a broad forum with a topic of several games? Now in the poll above, What do you think will happen to the Pirates Forums?

random2-png.57079

Says it all I believe :p

I think we should rename the site to MMO forums to attract more members and besides the name won't make sense in about a month later because the game will be put down.

I think we should rename the site to MMO forums to attract more members and besides the name won't make sense in about a month later because the game will be put down.

http://www.cohtitan.com/forum/index.php

Titan Forums stayed active - been almost a year - after COH's shut down. I don't see why POTCO forums should not stay active either if people want to keep entering and stay in touch with friends. And I'm pretty sure that the name will make sense since there are also the movies people know about.

Evolving to a forum based on gaming community interaction would be great. Several people already play multiple games and a forum that could introduce people to different games that also include a social component would be helpful.

Just look at all the people commenting on trying to find a different game already. What if there were a forum that discussed the benefits and constraints of each game?

:pirate ship:I say we should use this forums for more pirate theme games, events, and stories :)! Even if it is based on Pirates Online.
The Forums could actually benefit from such as for one, the web address is piratesforums.co and Pirates could be anything. From those silly Somalian Pirates in today to Burning Seas to othe rPirate like games. I would be interested to see this place if such were to happen.

I've actually brought up this topic to the other admins. Who knows what lies ahead, but all I can say for sure is as long as members continue to use this site it will remain open. :green smilies:

Back