Will they ever come out with the Kraken?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to know if any of you have heard or seen a video or something about a new update named the Kraken? I have heard ton's of people talking about the new update!!

Benjamin, I have been playing since Beta or a little after that. The Kraken was promised before the New inventory, the new weapons, Raven's Cove, The QAR, Fleets. As far as I know The Kraken is always "promised" but never will be delivered, or atleast D runs out of ideas for new things.

Benjamin, I have been playing since Beta or a little after that. The Kraken was promised before the New inventory, the new weapons, Raven's Cove, The QAR, Fleets. As far as I know The Kraken is always "promised" but never will be delivered, or atleast D runs out of ideas for new things.

I remember a long time ago reading either something on the game or from an interview I had read about POTCO's top developer concerning the direction that game was going & also, what new items they may eventually bring to the Caribbean for the enjoyment of us pirates.

I do remember specifically "someone" important explaining that POTCO would first focus upon satisfying the needs of the majority of it's unlimited players & then later, launch other aspects (such as the 'Kraken') into the adventure of the game.

I do not know for certain that if we ~ as :daggermouth: pirates ~ need to call an order of the Brethern Court together to explain to Disney the interest we have but_what I do know is that the mystique, myth & legend concerning the Kraken was strong enough for myself to devote half of my guild name in honor of such a creature. :fish:

The Kraken was promised before the New inventory, the new weapons, Raven's Cove, The QAR, Fleets. As far as I know The Kraken is always "promised" but never will be delivered, or atleast D runs out of ideas for new things.
The Kraken was "on the horizon" since before the founder program was announced.

I remember a long time ago reading either something on the game or from an interview I had read about POTCO's top developer concerning the direction that game was going
The direction of development has changed drastically from what was originally planned and the team working on POTCO has shuffled a lot since really.

The Kraken was "on the horizon" since before the founder program was announced.

The direction of development has changed drastically from what was originally planned and the team working on POTCO has shuffled a lot since really.

I guess just about everything changes over time. Thanks for reminding us of this Davy ;) .

You know, someone had posted a thread here on forums about whether or not we actually feel like pirates while playing game. I feel that if the KRAKEN was introduced, the same fear & hysteria that pirates felt in real might actually transfer to me as a pirate playing POTCO.
It's just...well, I guess I would enjoy more danger coming from within the sea. *Something that us pirates cannot see but somehow...we know is there (lurking & ready to 'strike').

well every one hello im leon swordkidd im a new memeber to potco yet again strange im oposting here with this old thread um ... but i have a TON of proof about kraken now and even davy jones all ya petitions are answered here`s the link PEOPLE! :
http://www.google.com/search?q=the+....,cf.osb&fp=646dbdd0cedd2082&biw=1024&bih=677

well this is it click on part 1 then #2 ya will see and be surprised thats my channel subscribe anyways people i have heard a ton of rumors rumors that are yet astounding in thoese videos ya answers will be answered ya will learn a ton yet potco to my predictions i think that thier not really doing kraken but thenm again everyone ship customizeation is released sails coloring hull upgrades they had it from 1 -4 hull upgrade and now 1-6 amazeingly right ...-_- LETS BE SMART OK ! POTCO TENDS TO TRICK US WHY U THINK THEY ARE DOIUNG SHIP CUSTOMIZEATION ITS NOT TO SINK HUNTERS EASYER HECK NOO !! LETS USE COMMON SENSE -_- ITS F OR KRAKEN WHY BECUASE IF THE SHIPS WAS TO BE WEAK LIKE BEFORE NON UPGRADES KRAKEN WOULD SINK IT I HEARD ALSO THAT THEY WERE PLANNING ON MAKEING KRAKEN BUT THAT IT WAS TOO STRONG SO POTCO THOUGHT THAT OK SINCE THIS OCTUPUS "KRAKEN " IS SO STRONG HOW ABOUT IF WE UPGRADE SHIPS LIKE THAT THEY CAN RESIST THE KRAKEN ....." bright right its CLEAR ITS ON OUR FACESES i also know HUUUUGEE SECRET FROM POTCO THEY THINK THEY SLICK AND SMART BUT THEY ARE NOT -_- IT RESUOLTS THAT "POTCO:" IS WORKING SUPPOSEVLY ON SOME AZTEC TYPE THING A NEW ISLAND AND AND 3 NEW WEAPONS ( SCIMETAR RAPIERS SPY GLASS , AND THE BEST OF IT TOMAHAWKS ) IM GOING TO POST THAT VIDEO ON YOUTUBE SO HERE THE LNK AGAIN : http://www.google.com/search?q=the+....,cf.osb&fp=646dbdd0cedd2082&biw=1024&bih=677
WAIT For the video its going to be epic please thank you if any information on the KRAKEN TELL ME I KNOW IT ALL IM SOO BRIGHT MINDED I KNOW EVERYTHIMGPOTCO DOESE EVERYTHING message me watch enjoyy!! subscribeee!!!!! =D

not really man i know potco one day we will be playing lol out of no where ull be on sea and kraken can come out and sink u u never know potco tends to not announce a few thjing like when they had kraen potco test server they never announced it bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back