Will's Escape From The Evil Guildmaster Of The Tessas Terrors.

Will Nightwolf

Legendary Pirate
Site Founder
I started playing soon after I got my first labtop about a year and a half ago. I had few guilds at first, but I had no idea what a guild was then. I meet a guy named Nate Dreadsteel when I was knocked out and he helped me. After that I was in his debt and I eventually joined the guild. The guild was like being at a catholic school. There were rules and more rules such as no pvp and apparently no going to abassa. The guild master Kontessa Komacho and I did not get along at all. I would defend those in my guild and one by one she would get in more arguments. I liked the people in the guild except for her. I took a year off of potco because I had wrestling and track all year long. When I came back I got promoted to officer in that guild because the whole guild recommended me for the postition. I would meet new friends and bring them into the guild. But, one by one she got into arguments with them and they left the guild or got kicked out. One day she kicked me out for hanging with my friend ray ray on abassa. After that I was so mad and I gave her a mouth full on facebook about how she lost the only person keeping her guild together. The guild wanted me back in, but she decided to make me look like the bad guy. She said I was kicked out for what I said on facebook , but she lied because I said that after being removed. The guild believed me when I said I was wrongly kicked out. But she kept lying and lying. Then Nate who had became loyal to Tessa for the wrong reasons started to believe her. As soon as he didnt believe me and sided with her I had no buisness in that guild and I cut all my connections to that guild and the witch of potco. I was about to leave potco for good because finding a good guild was hard work. Then on abassa I overhear people talking of Spania and how cool it is. the next day I decided I want to be in that guild so I looked for a member of Spania for quite a while. I eventually found Esmerelda Bluehawk and she guilded me. I found out that the gm was a laid back kool guy named carlos. After a few days in the guild I knew I would be here for a long time becuase everyone was cool and I had fun and no drama for the first time in a long while. I was in that guild for a year and a half and in the 3 months I've been in Spania I've never had this much fun online.

nice story will, i'm gald you like it here. we all enjoy having you with us and i beleive your avitar is getting to be well known. esmeralda, or esme as we call her, is a real sweet heart, glad you found her and joined our guild.:parrot:

Wow Will what a story. Glad you made it to Spania. I have heard from a few people about retired people that hang online all day as GMs. I haven't heard anything good about them but I have heard about them...lol. I am really surprised you put up with that much from a guild. I think most of us would have baled on it long before. Certainly glad you made it hear you bring a lot of personality to both the guild and the boards!

Nice story Will, thanks for sharing! Glad to hear that you enjoy Spania and we are certainly happy to have you with us. I noticed you mentioned wrestling, do you still wrestle, my son is a wrestler also. His season starts in a few weeks.

Great story Will , and its great to have you in Spania!!
I think most of us can relate to your story, great guilds are hard to find and there is just so many out there.
When we begin our pirate life we seemed to not know the importance of being in the right guild and what being in a guild means . But i think it takes pirate maturity to realise that the right guild makes the game even better and Spania has surely made that for me and obviously for every member of Spania.

The beginning sounds like a horror story ! :p But u know what the end made me do.. it made me go " AWWWWW " :')
EDIT (Nov 1, 2010 12:23 PM):

Love your story Will, for me, when i first started playing, thought cool I start my own guild, but soon found that everyone i asked, said, i will join if you will be my gf, and i thought good grief, I have had enough of that, lol, so even though i had a lot of members, decided to create Bella, start over and come to spania, where i found all the women to be nice, and the men, just plain funny, no harrassment. I too love it here. :rolleyes:

good for you bella. i had a pirate who tried his own guild also. had the same trouble, the 10 year old's ( and i can only guess their age ) all wanted to be my gf if they joined my guild. i soon gave up the guild idea, not wanting to get in some kind of trouble with the game or disney. the only time i ever had more than one gf at a time, they met each other, compaired notes and tossed a brick through my front window. never do that again.:confused:

Love your story Will, for me, when i first started playing, thought cool I start my own guild, but soon found that everyone i asked, said, i will join if you will be my gf, and i thought good grief, I have had enough of that, lol, so even though i had a lot of members, decided to create Bella, start over and come to spania, where i found all the women to be nice, and the men, just plain funny, no harrassment. I too love it here. :rolleyes:

Lol thats so funny.

ah i know why ik the name now a long time ago when i was basic and lcl 6 ( i think it was lvl 6 ) i was on abassa standing around and this person walkes up to me and yells at me and thretens to kill me and to crash me it was kontessa that weirdo -,-

hehe...Will i can relate in so many different ways...and you are a colorful fellow pirate..but i think i would have left after the rules ;)and went my own way for awhile..i have been in some doosies for guilds... Clashing Titans, The Dark Mist, Fearless Demons, Dark Warlordz and none compare to Spania..and i am truely glad you found Esme. bottums up mate..:drink:

wow, i have seen a person in tessa's terrors b4 and they wanted me to join.. thank god i said no..:eek: but im still looking for a guild, its so dang hard lol i have been in Dark and Sweet, Francis Brigade, Palladin League, Masters in Swords, Mystical Illusions, Spania haterz (idk why i joined that guild, i dont hate spania, i think its pretty cool though i never been in it) Mystical illusions (again) and i am currently not in a guild at this moment looking for one ill stay in........ (ugh im off topic -_-)

Back