Will's Secret Fishing Spot

i thought, i dont have to worry about the fishing, and along comes the ravens quest, i just cant sit still long enough to fish, but thanks Will, i printed this out, will study it, and just MAYBE, i can get past level 2 in fishing! lets see, my least fun things to do, repair a ship, they actually told me am terrible at it, potions, and most of all fishing....:(

i thought, i dont have to worry about the fishing, and along comes the ravens quest, i just cant sit still long enough to fish, but thanks Will, i printed this out, will study it, and just MAYBE, i can get past level 2 in fishing! lets see, my least fun things to do, repair a ship, they actually told me am terrible at it, potions, and most of all fishing....:(

I don't have much patience to fish either Bella. I did however manage to master fishing. I have yet to catch a legendary fish though. I just do not have patience to sit and do that. I have tried but they always manage to get away then I get frustrated. lol
Sailing on the other hand is my weakness. I could handle fishing better then sailing. I have yet to master sailing!

:facepalm:

oh that is funny, DeFiant, i forgot to mention, my sailing is level 2 also, now i can sink a ship, but last time i sailed, the guys on board said, hey Capt. lady, drop me off at the next port. Still dont know what i was doing wrong.

my sailing is 23 :) I can show ya the ropes hehe

its all about angles. but when you have a crew... gotta work with them too a bit. dont want your crew to get frustrated and mutiny ya hehe

LOL ..Well, I am glad I am not the only one who does not care for sailing. It seems that is what many enjoy most in the game. My pirate is lvl 50 and I only have a level 21 sailing. I can relate to you with the porting thing most people who sail with me end up either TP away or ask to sail the ship. I usually always warn people who sail with me to keep their life vests close because they will most likely need them. LOL

I don't mind the fishing at all, but De I agree about sailing mine is lvl 13 I think. lol In fact I prefer potions to sailing, even though potions put me to sleep half the time. lol;)

I think I prefer anything over sailing. It is just not my thing I guess.
I agree potions put me to sleep too. I think it has something to do with the music and the colors. It is somewhat hypnotic. lol

Wow... I love the sailing part of the game and its probably the most common thing I do. Accept I cant get gold for now from it for some reason... so I have to plundering in caves. I use to sail in real life although the game has nothing similar to the real thing. Its still my favorite and one of the things that got me hooked on the game quickly. I can even take out the highest level ships on test with just might light sloop and I am really low level on that. I still cant master SVS though. They always have one up on me it seems.

For some reason after the updates I went to this spot and I couldn't find a legendary fish and I was there for like 20 min. That's the longest I've gone in this spot without seeing a legendary fish. It's possible my secret fishing spot has been fixed to make finding legendary fish harder.

For some reason after the updates I went to this spot and I couldn't find a legendary fish and I was there for like 20 min. That's the longest I've gone in this spot without seeing a legendary fish. It's possible my secret fishing spot has been fixed to make finding legendary fish harder.

You may be right Will, I tried your spot the other day and I didn't see one. I was there for almost an hour.

I find fishing in this game relaxing mainly cause I can actually catch stuff in this game.

I do as well! Its kind of nice to kick back and relax with some fishing. I have tried a few fishing games over the years and believe it or not so far I think it tops them all!

I will have to try out your fishing spot again. I have not done it since the last update they did. I have noticed that they seem to be squeezing off those loot drops and stuff more and more frequently. Maybe they thing they made it too easy for us with all the new types of drops. I know my character on test is having a very easy time making it through the Black Pearl quest. I think he has only gone to jail maybe three times in the last couple of months and he has actually leveled twice from fishing without even reaching lvl 17 with fishing yet. Maybe the balance in the force has been rocked a little to hard...lol

Back