Will's Secret Fishing Spot

the fire dragon is my nemesis lol i am still clue less on how i lost him last night grrrr

I've lost that mother ****** 4 times and I click both my mouse and labtop key and I still cant catch it. But, with the updates he has become easier to catch so next time he's mine.

Aww poor will. I am sure you will find another fishing spot. Hey like you said above you can find one I believe in you! LOL
:p

Congrats! Nice to see somebody catching them. I haven't caught any. I only have the same old "the big one that got away" story! Is it me? or do I have to make sure the lure isn't sleeping?
lol !

My idea is to have a legendary fish section on the forum. A place for for us to post our stories & pics of the fish we caught. So far, I got Fogbell & Glittering Girl. I took screen shots of the storythem go back in the Ocean. I'll do my first example here. screenshot_2010-11-21_02-03-14.jpg screenshot_2010-11-21_02-03-41.jpg screenshot_2010-11-19_20-38-56.jpgscreenshot_2010-11-19_20-40-39.jpgView attachment 776

This post didn't come out the way I wanted. The Pirate in my post here is one of my alt's, Tiny Trouble. It was my first upload to the forum. I'm not sure of what I did wrong here to get the pics between the sentance. You can click on the thumbnails to get a bigger pic. Davy, could you explain what I did wrong? It's ok to delete this Davy & make the section for us if you wish. Just an idea.

Uh there already is a section for this I made it a long time ago and it's called will's secret fishing spot.

Back