Will's Secret Fishing Spot

I used this spot and it works, but do u really have to have lvl 20 fishing? I'm a lvl 18 and i've seen lots of legendary fish.

i find everything in this game fun even repairing exept SvS they always gang up on me or i get beat by a light sloop when im in a frigate i mean isnt that a little backwards??? lol well anyway when i started playing i could not find out how to fish i looked it up for hours and still didnt not now how to adn then i opened my eyes and saw it, called myself stupid and started fishing i got hooked and got to lvl 11 in less then 2 hours which may not be impressive to some ppl but idk i guess i take pride in that.

potco-FOGBELL.png

hey this is where i caught fogbell in about 2-4 mins. I went to the fishmaster and he was talking about fog hiding rocks and fogbells name gives it away too and everytime i sailed near these rocks in SvS it always said the fog was to dense to see so i took a chance and went fishing here and caught fogbell first time trying

daniel if ur talking to me then the answer is yes it was hard i had to use my mouse and my laptop mouse it hurt a bit too lol

Back