"Wind of Luck" (sailing) PVP/SVS ~ MMO

What say you? ~ Could this "Wind of Luck" be on yer side?

• Aye ~

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Nay ~

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Possibly ~

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
S

Shamus The Brute

Arrrrgh! :cannon:

~ Bein' that me be in the market for a Ship (as it were)...

:pirate ship:
...there appears to be available a pirate-themed ('sailing' MMO game) called, "Wind of Luck," developed by a team
of devoted scallywags over at Trazzy Entertainment.

:swashbuckler: :raft: :pirate:

:bang: :raft: :pirate:

Below be a bit of gold for ye mates to toss overboard (as it were) as to me own opinion on the matter:
:walk the plank:

*Since thee decision be made to maroon said POTCO, me be unequivocally unimpressed by thee lack of Ship v.s. Ship (MMO) battle games, privateering or otherwise.

Alas, me hearties! I think now me be inclined to acquiesce this "Wind of Luck" passage
!

:pirate ship:

~ Thee question does remain: would ye?

http://www.windofluck.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually heard of this somewhere. If I am not mistaken a friend of mine MIGHT have been working on it or working with them, but nothing major where you could ask them in a Q&A or such. I could be completely wrong.

I actually heard of this somewhere. If I am not mistaken a friend of mine MIGHT have been working on it or working with them, but nothing major where you could ask them in a Q&A or such. I could be completely wrong.
Josh Kenway said he was a member of staff there.

Wind of Luck has shut down,, To many problems after windows 10 release,,gonna try to rewrite with unreal engine,,i was ranked First when the game shut down

Back