Tip Windows 10 problem and workaround

I am getting this log. Any suggestion to game not launching?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-06-24 at 9.49.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-06-24 at 9.49.10 PM.png
    78.9 KB · Views: 90
So you're able to ping it but you're just not able to get a certificate.. seems to be an on-going issue lately with other users and I have no idea how they do certificate hand outs for SSL so I'm no help after that point.
So this is a known issue and there is no way to fix it on my end? I'm having the same problem as well..

This is what I get when I click the play button. I am running windows 10 64 bit( It was a free upgrade from the non pro version of windows 8.1

2016-07-02 (7).png

This is what I get when I click the play button. I am running windows 10 64 bit( It was a free upgrade from the non pro version of windows 8.1

View attachment 69326
For me I personally don't see that happen a lot unless I click on the TLOPO window before it's done loading. If I just leave it aloneto do its thing and worry about window sizing, etc. at the Pirate select screen, I'm usually fine. If that's not it, I'm no help to you :S

My problem I'm having currently is it doesn't connect to the game server when loading the game.

Still getting 12 No SSL handshake error on my desktop. However, one of my laptops is working. Still looking for a solution.

I recently updated my laptop to Win 10. I didn't have any problems except for downloading the game itself. It stopped loading and I had to reload the game. Have you tried rebooting your PC? Sometimes codes and programs don't run properly until you reboot/restart. Oh, and also, defragment your PC if it hasn't been doing it on its own. That will help the files on your PC fit together better, and then reboot. Defragment ping may take awhile, but is worth it and usually helps your PC work faster and accept new files better - from my experience.

I recently updated my laptop to Win 10. I didn't have any problems except for downloading the game itself. It stopped loading and I had to reload the game. Have you tried rebooting your PC? Sometimes codes and programs don't run properly until you reboot/restart. Oh, and also, defragment your PC if it hasn't been doing it on its own. That will help the files on your PC fit together better, and then reboot. Defragment ping may take awhile, but is worth it and usually helps your PC work faster and accept new files better - from my experience.
I am about to try on windows 8.1

Still not working, I do not think I am going to reserve any more play time until it is fixed,
Is the game just shutting off on you or is it giving you an error message? The code that you showed in your previous message looks just like the page view and should have nothing to do with the game playing. You might just encounter some screen issues with the way the page is laid out.
You tried to defragment your drive? I'm not saying it's your computer, but I'm trying to help troubleshoot you on this one.
If Windows is saying that there is a problem opening an exe file, then there is a link missing somewhere that Windows OS cannot figure out and find.
So....easy solutions, from what I've seen in multiple programs is to: 1)defrag and clean up your pc. There is a file somewhere that Windows doesn't like. Cleaning up your system may help. It's time consuming, but does help things along. 2)Unload the game. Dump it! Then do defrag and upload the game from start - all fresh. It may take a lot of patience and take up some your three hour time slot, but worth it. 3) try the workarounds that others have found and posted on the forums. There are a few. I'm running a laptop that is at least 5 years old, but was totally upgraded with Windows 10 before I loaded the game. I did clean my hard drive. This helped the entire running of the computer, as well as getting the game going. I still get dropped/disconnected from the game at times, but that's not my computer's issue from what I can tell. I sign right back on with no problems.
We can all work together and figure it out. Let me know if you need any help with figuring out how to clean up your space, defrag, and such. I'm always around.
Good luck and let me know if any of that helps.

How many others with Windows 10 are having problems with TLOPO? That Windows 10 can sometimes be glitchy when it comes to games is a known issue since it first came out, despite the fact it's supposed to be "game friendly." As a work-around for this, I found several other Online Game Providers have added a right-clickable "Properties" feature to their Game Launchers with a drop-down "Compatibility" list of various options to open the game in, such as Windows 7, Windows 8, etc that the player an choose from. This would be especially helpful to those who upgraded to Windows 10 from other versions.
Could TLOPO consider this as well?

How many others with Windows 10 are having problems with TLOPO? That Windows 10 can sometimes be glitchy when it comes to games is a known issue since it first came out, despite the fact it's supposed to be "game friendly." As a work-around for this, I found several other Online Game Providers have added a right-clickable "Properties" feature to their Game Launchers with a drop-down "Compatibility" list of various options to open the game in, such as Windows 7, Windows 8, etc that the player an choose from. This would be especially helpful to those who upgraded to Windows 10 from other versions.
Could TLOPO consider this as well?
I upgraded to Windows 10 on Saturday and I'm not having any issues. I think what you're referring to is a feature of Windows, and not the game-specific launchers. If you right click on your TLOPO launcher icon, there is a "Properties" option where you can change some settings for compatibility. I have circled in the picture below where you have options for the "compatibility mode" of Windows 7, 8, etc.​

Capture.PNG

still not working, same old crashing, I am going to see if any apps on my pc could be causing this, it could be steam causing the crashes or razer synapse or the world of tanks game launcher, there is a lot on my pc, a lot that can cause this to happen, if none of them are causing it to crash them it must be my hardware inside my pc.(motherboard, cpu, video card) my pc now has a MSI B150M Gaming Pro motherboard, a intel 6th gen i7 cpu, a 8GB stick of DDR4 system memory, and a corsair H60 water cooling system.

Back