Witch is your faveorite? 3d tv's? or 3d Projecters?

Witch one?

• Total voters
then u dont coutn cuz ur obiously rich, lol where as im like poor and can barely afford to pay 10 bucks a month for this game
nah not exactly rich, i just have two R.N.s in my family plus a trucker.. lol. but yeah i agree with you.. i have like $2 to my name.. so if i wasnt dependent on my parents i couldn't afford either xD

nah not exactly rich, i just have two R.N.s in my family plus a trucker.. lol. but yeah i agree with you.. i have like $2 to my name.. so if i wasnt dependent on my parents i couldn't afford either xD

see lol so you would probably buy the projecter as opposed to a 1000 doller normal flat screen or a 5000 doller 3d tv ( projecters are like 600 total and can have a screen as big as u want it )

see lol so you would probably buy the projecter as opposed to a 1000 doller normal flat screen or a 5000 doller 3d tv ( projecters are like 600 total and can have a screen as big as u want it )
yeah.. i just need a summer job.... and 598 more dollars :p yeah i would just get my mama to buy the tv <3
but honestly i hate how 3d looks with contacts so i will pass on thee both of them

Back