Woohoo almost all ye wanna know about potc 4 countdoun to 20th of may

Are ye gonna watch it

• Total voters
If I "have to go" during the middle of the movie cuz of some drink I had, I am going to be angry. (Visualize this through the emotes).
Me standing in line:woot: purchasing the movie ticket.
Find a comfortable seat & eat popcorn:popcorn: Salt from the popcorn is making me thirsty :rumgone: Disney logo appears :piratemickey: & title of movie is introduced :D Popcorn almost gone now:popcorn:My thirsty tongue locates the straw of
the drink I hold in right hand :rumgone: ONE hour passes. Movie is good!!! A sudden "Oh no! I have to go," feeling makes my face contort in a strange way :excited: The bloated pressure makes it uncomfortable to watch the movie :cursing: * ~ Decide to get up out of my seat & quielty sneak past 3 people seated in the middle row:party: Find the restroom & waste quality movie time all because of consumption of a drink that makes me have to...:cannon: GO!

EDIT (Apr 7, 2011 at 9:49 PM):

who is that

LOL. OH MAN. A "cupcake," rofl.[/quote]

Okay, you've got a point.. & a small bladder :confused:
EDIT (Apr 8, 2011 at 10:49 AM):
Soooo.. U win :facepalm:

I'm going to watch it but I'm not super crazy about it now that Orlando Bloom & Keira Knightly aren't gonna be in it. :mad: They said that they felt that their characters had reached their full potencial or something of the sort.:confused: I think they still could of done more, but oh well. I'm just glad that they didn't get new actors/actresses for their parts. :rolleyes:
I really don't like the characters myself. I do think that they should bring back Will with the Dutchman in the fifth movie. Since at the end of the fourth they have all of the ships in the bottles. I think they will form a fleet. And the Pearl and the Dutchman could lead the fleet like they did at the end of Pirates 3.

I really don't like the characters myself. I do think that they should bring back Will with the Dutchman in the fifth movie. Since at the end of the fourth they have all of the ships in the bottles. I think they will form a fleet. And the Pearl and the Dutchman could lead the fleet like they did at the end of Pirates 3.
agree
those two characters were extended to thier most

agree
those two characters were extended to thier most
Yeah people started obsessing over Will and Elizabeth being gone. But they don't know the reasons they were cut. They were cut because the Director felt that the story was everywhere and they needed to focus more on a main storyline. Which is why the Pearl and her crew were cut and many others. That way the fourth movie would start clean and have a meaningful storyline.

Back