Woohoo almost all ye wanna know about potc 4 countdoun to 20th of may

Are ye gonna watch it

• Total voters

Cap'ain Valentine

Wanted Pirate
20th of may wer waaaaaaaaitin
Puppeteer John Chandagnac, who was sailing to Jamaica to get revenge on the uncle who had stolen his father's inheritance, has no choice but to join the buccaneers who have taken him prisoner—and soon, known now as the pirate "Jack Shandy", he finds himself learning to survive in a treacherous new world of cutlass-fights, sea-battles, and voodoo magic on sun-blinded tropical islands. The legendary Blackbeard, a child of voodoo whose spirit is infested with ghosts, is assembling an empire of ruthless navy of pirates, living and undead, to voyage to the fabled Fountain of Youth, and Jack Shandy must use magic, swordsmanship, and even his puppeteer skills to free himself and the girl he has fallen in love with from Blackbeard's deadly supernatural domination.
Ok guys im sorry to tell ye kiera knightly and the other handsome guy had barged out soo no more will and elizabith but here aar some charcters

John Chandagnac/Jack Shandy - a puppeteer forced to become a pirate.
Philip Davies - a notorious pirate, one of the captains of the sloop Jenny.

Johnny Con/Edward "Ed" Thatch/Edmund Morcilla (Blackbeard) - a pirate who wants to achive immortality, captain of the Queen Anne's Revenge.

Benjamin Hurwood/Ulysse Segundo - former professor who wants to resurrect his dead wife.

Leo Friend - Hurwood's assistant who wants to achive immortality.

Elizabeth "Beth" Hurwood - Benjamin Hurwood's daughter.

Stede Bonnet - Blackbeard's puppet, captain of the sloop Revenge.

Joshua Hicks/Sebastian Chandagnac - Shandy's treacherous uncle.

"Governor" Sawney/Juan Ponce de León - the former governor of New Providence Island, an immortal Spaniard.

Anne Bonny - a female pirate in Nassau.

Arthur Chaworth - one of the captains of the Vociferous Carmichael.
Sam Wilson - captain of the Whitney.

Skank - Shandy's first mate.

Robert Maynard - a British Royal Navy lieutenant who is responsible for Blackbeard's first death.

One more surprise for all o' ye floridans out there (im not supposed to say this) the fountain is in florida

Wahahaha. I mean there is a spaniard waddew know
We cod run across mcrankin in it
Any road its rumred that jhonny depp (if this movie was a complete blast) and coz he likes playin little mad jakie will mak chapter 6+7 together and back to back just like chapter2&3

Wahahaha. I mean there is a spaniard waddew know
We cod run across mcrankin in it
Any road its rumred that jhonny depp (if this movie was a complete blast) and coz he likes playin little mad jakie will mak chapter 6+7 together and back to back just like chapter2&3
lol cool I hope in the next one they do add some stuff fromt he game lol

I'm going to watch it but I'm not super crazy about it now that Orlando Bloom & Keira Knightly aren't gonna be in it. :mad: They said that they felt that their characters had reached their full potencial or something of the sort.:confused: I think they still could of done more, but oh well. I'm just glad that they didn't get new actors/actresses for their parts. :rolleyes:

I'm going to watch it but I'm not super crazy about it now that Orlando Bloom & Keira Knightly aren't gonna be in it. :mad: They said that they felt that their characters had reached their full potencial or something of the sort.:confused: I think they still could of done more, but oh well. I'm just glad that they didn't get new actors/actresses for their parts. :rolleyes:

20th of may wer waaaaaaaaitin
Ok guys im sorry to tell ye kiera knightly and the other handsome guy had barged out soo no more will and elizabith
At the end of At Worlds Ends after the nice credits, Elizabeth and her 10 year old boy are on the island then then a flash of green light, and you see the Captian of the Flying Dutchmen which is now Will Turner , who is coming back from his 10 year job thngy(send the ppl who die at sea to the otheworld or something)and is now ready to spend his one day on land

And YESSS IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I WANNA GO SEE THE PREMEIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I really wanna see it, words can not express how much

At the end of At Worlds Ends after the the nice credits, Elizabeth and her 10 year old boy are on the island then then a flash of green light, and you see the Captian of the Flying Dutchmen which is now Will Turner , who is coming back from his 10 year job thngy(send the ppl who die at sea to the otheworld or something)and is now ready to spend his one day on land

And YESSS IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I WANNA GO SEE THE PREMEIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I really wanna see it, words can not express how much

See they could take that & do so much more with that movie!

Well the new movie doesn't take place right after the last one.. Theres some time inbetween them so its definetly something they could of used..
Umm actually it is theyve just taken the idea of the book, you see after the last adventure ends little jackie envites scarlet and the other pretty bint to the black pearl in a little voyage alone TO DO WHATEVER HE WANTS WITH'EM and scarlet says lets take my boat so he says "love yer boat is a dinghy my boat is fierce and strong and stolen! Who stole my boat" it was barbosa who already new bout the fountain now sailin to it so he rides with blackbeard to follow them and then aranges for a mutiny wich fails and i dun wanna spoil the rest of it ;)

Umm actually it is theyve just taken the idea of the book, you see after the last adventure ends little jackie envites scarlet and the other pretty bint to the black pearl in a little voyage alone TO DO WHATEVER HE WANTS WITH'EM and scarlet says lets take my boat so he says "love yer boat is a dinghy my boat is fierce and strong and stolen! Who stole my boat" it was barbosa who already new bout the fountain now sailin to it so he rides with blackbeard to follow them and then aranges for a mutiny wich fails and i dun wanna spoil the rest of it ;)

:oops: Shhhhhhhhhhh!! Im always right! :D

Back