Working on a history of POTCO / TLOPO video, need content!

Brown Beard

Pirate Apprentice
Hi everyone! I decided to make a lighthearted video covering the complete history of POTCO throught TLOPO (present day). I've gathered quite a bit of information and media, however if you have anything you'd like to submit it would be of great help! As a thank you, I'll give full credit to you for your contributions (no promises of walking the red carpet but who knows).

Thank you! ;)

Jolly Roger raids (especially the last one before Disney shut it down)

The EITC fleet event (POTCO)

That's all I really got that were ”eventful” lol

Hi everyone! I decided to make a lighthearted video covering the complete history of POTCO throught TLOPO (present day). I've gathered quite a bit of information and media, however if you have anything you'd like to submit it would be of great help! As a thank you, I'll give full credit to you for your contributions (no promises of walking the red carpet but who knows).

Thank you! ;)
There was a big guild called "The Guardians" back on POTCO. Lady Chris de Leon (founder and guild-master) wasn't pirate enough for some of the guild. Ella Spizwackle (a member of the guild), lead a mutiny along with half of the guild and left all at once.

There was a big guild called "The Guardians" back on POTCO. Lady Chris de Leon (founder and guild-master) wasn't pirate enough for some of the guild. Ella Spizwackle (a member of the guild), lead a mutiny along with half of the guild and left all at once.
I think that could be in the second production if one were to split Beards production into 2 documentaries, the game history and the player history. The thought that guilds/end users could actually shape a game development directly would be debatable and conjecture and probably wrought with ego's whereas the growth and game look/development could be directly substantiated with historical data.
Both undertakings will be a tad bigger than Beard probably thinks. The game itself should be enjoyably doable. People of the game, not so much.
I wish Beard well on his venture-adventure.

back in the beta you would board your ships by having them launched directly from the dock. here's an example:

In the beta, you could also board any ship. there used to be a lot of wierd things, like you could play the game in a web browser and a bunch of other stuff i cant remember

Back