World Falling Apart

Mags O'Hazzard

Buccaneer
World Falling Apart: Chapter one-The Start

Maggie paced slowly back and forth on the dock. She was startled when Captain Peanutbutter came up behind her. "Mags?" She said in a frightening voice. Maggie looked back and saw the tears in her eyes. "Pb, what happened?" Captain Peanutbutter could hardly speak. "I was fighting with John and...." Tears filled her eyes. Maggie had a serious look on her face. "What happened!"
"I..I..don't know! He disapeared just as we were finishing!" Maggie grabbed her sword and ran past Captain Peanutbutter. She quickly ran after her. "Maggie! Wait up!" Maggie tripped on a rock and cut her leg. "Are you okay?" asked Pb. "I'M FINE!" screamed Maggie. Peanutbutter back off and put her hands up. Maggie sighed. "I'm sorry...its just after my parents left me, I can't let John just go." Maggie said. Maggie got up and continued towards Royal Caverns. When her and Captain Peanutbutter entered nothing was there. "JOHN!" She screamed.

To be continued

Sorry for the short chapters but there will be a new one tommorrow!

~Mags~

World Falling Apart: Chapter one-The Start

Maggie paced slowly back and forth on the dock. She was startled when Captain Peanutbutter came up behind her. "Mags?" She said in a frightening voice. Maggie looked back and saw the tears in her eyes. "Pb, what happened?" Captain Peanutbutter could hardly speak. "I was fighting with John and...." Tears filled her eyes. Maggie had a serious look on her face. "What happened!"
"I..I..don't know! He disapeared just as we were finishing!" Maggie grabbed her sword and ran past Captain Peanutbutter. She quickly ran after her. "Maggie! Wait up!" Maggie tripped on a rock and cut her leg. "Are you okay?" asked Pb. "I'M FINE!" screamed Maggie. Peanutbutter back off and put her hands up. Maggie sighed. "I'm sorry...its just after my parents left me, I can't let John just go." Maggie said. Maggie got up and continued towards Royal Caverns. When her and Captain Peanutbutter entered nothing was there. "JOHN!" She screamed.

To be continued

Sorry for the short chapters but there will be a new one tommorrow!

~Mags~

Very nice beginning:)

World Falling Apart: Chapter 2- Finding out

Maggie looked for hours but found nothing.When night was coming Captain Peanutbutter said "Mags, I am sorry but he is not here." Maggie tried to accept the truth and finally walked out. "If you want you can stay the night at my place." said Pb. Maggie nodded her head while trying to hold back tears.
Just as Captain Peanutbutter fell asleep Maggie jumped up and ran outside. She ran for the dock. Before anyone could see, she got on her ship and was off. She thought hard about where John would be. She saw Rumrunners Isle and docked. Maggie fell off the ship and hit her head on a rock. While she was laying on the sand she head John's voice. "Mags?" "I'M HERE!" She screamed. Then after opening her eyes Johns face was in hers for one second. She gasped and...

Again, Sorry for the short chapters but it takes for me to think!!! Hah more chapters coming soon!

~Mags~

World Falling Apart: Chapter 3- Dead

"Come with me." John said. Maggie reached out for his hand but when she grabbed it he vanished. She opened her eyes and looked around. No one. She sighed and got up. Then out of nowhere all her friends popped out and were in her face. "Maggie! Mags!" That is all she heard. She grabbed her head and started screaming. "STOP! STOP!" She ran for her ship and hopped on. EITC Ships were shooting and yelling at her but she kept going. She whispered to herself. "John you will come back." She walked into Captain PB's house and layed down. Her heart was beating fast and she breathed slowy. Maggie could not figure out what was happening. Was she going crazy? Was she dead? Dead. That is a word she did not like to hear. Mom. Dad. Words filled her head. John. Dead. NO! She thought to herself. She woke up just as PB was heading out. "Oh, hey mags! I'm um just goin sailin with the Guild." "Oh." Mags said. "Ya I will be back later." She quickly hurried out the door. Maggie sighed like always. Tears came out with no purpose. She ran out and went to Royal Caverns. Nothing was there again. "John, I need you. My World is Falling Apart"

World Falling Apart: Chapter 4- Forever is Never

Maggie fell over on the green grass and for a while just stared at the light blue sky. Memories filled her head. One memorie came to mind.

"Look at that one!" shouted Maggie. "Yeah it looks you on a toilet!" said John. Maggie slapped him and they both started laughing. A drop splashed on Maggies nose. She looked up. "I think it is gonna rain." They hopped up and started walking toward the dock. John climbed on the Red Raider and took off without Maggie. "JOHN!" Maggie shouted while laughing. "Just kidding." John said chuckling. "John, your my best friend you know?" "Oh yes, I know Mags." She smiled and turned around. Up ahead she saw a ship going under. "'Oooooooooooooh. That sucks." Mags said. "I know. Too many people are dying." While they were driving past Maggie looked under. She saw the name of the ship. Forever Love. Her parents ship.

Maggie blinked and got up. She went over to the dock and got on Red Raider. While in Johns "Captains Secret Room" or bathroom, Maggie found a book. She started reading it. "Chapter 6." She said strict to her self. "Unexplained dissapearences". She said. Her eyes widened. She read to her self. "When a person leaves with no purpose it is usual because of Jolly Roger." Jolly Roger. One of the ships that took down her parents boat. She knew it would be hard task to find him but she was up for it.

Later that evening she gathered some of her friends and asked them to come with her. Only 2 people agreed to come, Captain Pb and Rebel. They got all their gear and swords. And they were off.

World Falling Apart: Chapter 5- Jolly Rogers are not Sweet

"What is wrong with us?" said Rebel. "Rebel,this is john. JOHN! The guy who is always there for us." said Captain Pb. "Yeah but you know at the last invasion there were like 1000 of us." "And your point?" "1000 to 1 and we got him. But 3 to 1. No." Through this whole conversation Maggie walked silenty sharpening her sword. "What do you think Mags?" "Huh?" she said. "Me and Rebel aren't so sure about this." "Oh......" They all got quiet and walked faster. " It um says that Jolly Roger is usual located at the Fountain of Youth?" "Oh I know that place! Jack was heading for it but he has the only map!" said Pb. "Great, just GREAT! said Maggie. She through the book and took her sword and chucked in the water. "Looking for this?" said Jack Sparrow. JACK SPARROW! The Jack Sparrow. "What the heck?" Maggie grabbed her sword and asked "We need to go to the Fountain of Youth." " Well I am on my way right now!" "Lets go!" shouted Maggie. Maggie thought to herself. Is this a concidence? Am I dreaming? Well better just go along with it. " Here we go!" Yelled Jack.

Cheeesy Huh?

World Falling Apar: Chapter 6- Journey

"Hey how's that book?" Shouted Jack from the wheel. "Good!" shouted Mags He smiled and continued sailing. Captain Pb came out and stretched. "When the heck will we get there?" she said. "Pb, we have been here for fifteen minutes!" "Oh..." she walked back in and fell asleep. Maggie shut her book and walked over by Jack. "Hey." she said. "Why hello." She smiled. "You know we will find your friend." he said. "How did you....?" Jack pulled her storybook or diary. "Hey!" She shouted and ripped it from his hands. She started laughing after seeing the drawings he drew in it. She flipped through the pages and found a picture of her reading. She looked up at him but he quickly looked away. She shook her head and went into Pb's room. "Hey..." Mags said. "Hiyaz! Wait whats wrong?" "I think I'm in love with Jack Sparrow?" Pb broke out with laughter. She then realized that Mags was serious. "Oh." Mags walked away and went back outside. She looked around. She saw the water current moving fast. Jack was no where to be found. Mags quickly grabbed the wheel and started turning around. The ship was hard to manuever. While turning the ship flipped over. Mags could not belive what had just happened. She saw Davy Jones staring at her underwater. Her eyes widen and she started sinking. Jack swam up behind her and grabbed her and pulled her up. Mags started coughing. "Da...Da..Davy!" she tried saying. "What?" Jack said. " She grabbed his shirt and pulled her self up. "Davy Jones is down there!" He jumped up and ran. "Jack!" No one was around and Maggie was laying on the sand. "Jack." She kept whispering his name. She fell into a deep sleep. She felt something slimy on her. She woke up to find Davy Jones in her face. "Hello." He said. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" "Same as you folks, searching for the Fountain of Youth. But the problem is me no has a crew!" "Ok so what do you want with me!" "Crew." "AHHHHHHH!" Maggie jumped up and ran in the direction that Jack went. "COME BACK!" He screamed. Then he grew into a tall creature. Calyspo.

Back