Worst Pop Songs of 2015

ProfMaxPeppernerd

Pirate Apprentice
So the current state of pop music is not good :sigh: Month after month terrible songs with no effort put into them make millions of dollars while real talent make little to none because they aren't as 'Catchy'. By far the worst song of 2015 has to go to this atrocity:

So what do you think is worst pop song of twenty-fifteen (So Far).

So the current state of pop music is not good :sigh: Month after month terrible songs with no effort put into them make millions of dollars while real talent make little to none because they aren't as 'Catchy'. By far the worst song of 2015 has to go to this atrocity:

lol bruh these songs don't gotta have no true meaning to them or nothin' like that. these type of songs are for partying and getting turnt up

lol bruh these songs don't gotta have no true meaning to them or nothin' like that. these type of songs are for partying and getting turnt up
In my opinion this is not a good song to party to either, the beat is the same short loop over and over again and the singing is terrible if you can even call it singing. In my opinion there are way better things to party to like daft punk or avicii.

OMG yes, get that song out, I like the dance but the song is annoying as um heck

Well, I've never liked pop so much; I listen to bands that hardly anyone knows, as well as bands my parents listen to, such as Kansas, Rush, and Jethro Tull. Nearly everyone in my school will be singing any song that's's popular, whether it be from last year (just the other day I heard someone singing loudly 'Rude') or from this year (over the summer, on the bus... I nearly went crazy) Personally the only pop song I really liked was 'Centuries' by Fall Out Boy. But the only good thing, for all of the pop songs, on my opinion, is that they are all easy to make fun of and make REALLY stupid parodies.

Quite a few of my friends wanted me to listen to it and they made jokes about me because I didn't know the dance, and they tried to teach me it. IT WAS SO ANNOYING. Nearly every time I passed this one friend of mine: 'Hey! Do the Whip!' Me: 'No, I don't wanna learn, I hate dancing, and stop bugging me.'
I'm usually cool tempered, but if something like that happens (Someone trying to force me to do something I don't want to) I just get really serious and mad. My friend should've known that by now... grr.

Well, I've never liked pop so much; I listen to bands that hardly anyone knows, as well as bands my parents listen to, such as Kansas, Rush, and Jethro Tull. Nearly everyone in my school will be singing any song that's's popular, whether it be from last year (just the other day I heard someone singing loudly 'Rude') or from this year (over the summer, on the bus... I nearly went crazy) Personally the only pop song I really liked was 'Centuries' by Fall Out Boy. But the only good thing, for all of the pop songs, on my opinion, is that they are all easy to make fun of and make REALLY stupid parodies.

Quite a few of my friends wanted me to listen to it and they made jokes about me because I didn't know the dance, and they tried to teach me it. IT WAS SO ANNOYING. Nearly every time I passed this one friend of mine: 'Hey! Do the Whip!' Me: 'No, I don't wanna learn, I hate dancing, and stop bugging me.'
I'm usually cool tempered, but if something like that happens (Someone trying to force me to do something I don't want to) I just get really serious and mad. My friend should've known that by now... grr.
booooooo!

That's so bad ... :blowup:

Worst pop songs of 2015? Pretty much all of America's Top 50. Justin Bieber wrote all 3 of the top 3 last time I checked... disgusting.

Worst 3 though were:

1. What do you mean
Everything about it was horrible, the whiney-ness, the horrible video...
2. Worth It
This song is EXTREMELY annoying, and I REALLY hope that people were listening to it because it was "catchy" and not because they actually thought something of the lyrics.
Edit: Also the screen with #feminism scrolling across it in the background as the female singers danced suggestively and wore no pants... was just offensive. And that's coming from a male.
3. Love me like you do
Once you hear a 9 year old sing this... you want to poke your eyes out, tear your ears off, and go live under a rock away from society. And again, incredibly whiny.

Last edited:
Worst pop songs of 2015? Pretty much all of America's Top 50. Justin Bieber wrote all 3 of the top 3 last time I checked... disgusting.

Worst 3 though were:

1. What do you mean
Everything about it was horrible, the whiney-ness, the horrible video...
2. Worth It
This song is EXTREMELY annoying, and I REALLY hope that people were listening to it because it was "catchy" and not because they actually thought something of the lyrics.
3. Love me like you do
Once you hear a 9 year old sing this... you want to poke your eyes out, tear your ears off, and go live under a rock away from society. And again, incredibly whiny.
XD

I don't listen to music anymore but year after year it becomes more trashier & lame.
Things people think are "great" is really trash.

You want real music? Listen to some of these...
Shania Twain
Dolly
Adele
elvis
the Beatles
elton john
micheal jackson
rolling stones
dixie chicks
christina Aguilera
mariah carey
reba