Worst Pop Songs of 2015

I don't listen to music anymore but year after year it becomes more trashier & lame.
Things people think are "great" is really trash.

You want real music? Listen to some of these...
Shania Twain
Dolly
Adele
elvis
the Beatles
elton john
micheal jackson
rolling stones
dixie chicks
christina Aguilera
mariah carey
reba
tlc
the go go's
green day
def leopard
carrie underwood
aalyia
selena
kelly clarkson

You forgot... a lot :p
Add Genesis, REM, Arcade Fire, ABC, Coldplay, The Script, The Fray, and countless others :p

And if by selena at the end you meant selena gomez, please scratch that off. Please. Personally don't care for half that list, but it does qualify as real music, unlike 99% of modern music xD just not my taste
Best to listen to awesome soundtracks written by Hans Zimmer and John Williams and Howard Shore, etc, everyone loves those! (And if there is someone here who DOESN'T like the pirates of the carribean soundtrack... get off)
There my long, slightly off topic rant is over :)

You forgot... a lot :p
Add Genesis, REM, Arcade Fire, ABC, Coldplay, The Script, The Fray, and countless others :p

And if by selena at the end you meant selena gomez, please scratch that off. Please. Personally don't care for half that list, but it does qualify as real music, unlike 99% of modern music xD just not my taste
Best to listen to awesome soundtracks written by Hans Zimmer and John Williams and Howard Shore, etc, everyone loves those! (And if there is someone here who DOESN'T like the pirates of the carribean soundtrack... get off)
There my long, slightly off topic rant is over :)

No, but Selena Gomez was named after the Selena I was meaning.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selena

You know, I haven't been able to find any decent songs since the beginning of 2013. Like, all my music on my iPod is at least three years old. Nothing new. Music is terrible now. Not just the lyrics, either. Most of the songs have the most annoying tunes and I can't stand them. This may be an unpopular opinion, but I can't stand Taylor Swift's new album. I heard on the radio once that she claimed she could write a song in 20 minutes.
To me, that's not talent. It's laziness. And it shows in her 1989 album. The lyrics are so terrible...just...bland, overused, unoriginal, and overloaded with phrases and words that make me cringe. And it's worse because with each song that they release on YouTube, the melody gets progressively more obnoxious. At least Out of the Woods was an improvement from Bad Blood though. Gosh, Bad Blood was probably the worst song she's written.

You don't have to agree with me. It's just my personal input. You're entitled to yours, and I'm entitled to mine.

Back