Would Anyone Be Interesing In Doing An In-game Pirates Online Movie?

James O'martin

Pirate Lord
Everyone would get a part of course. I think I have a plot but I'll need some fellow pirates to help me out. I've talked to someone who might be able to film a potco movie. Just another question here, Is it against the rules to film a video in-game? I just don't want to break any rules here.
pirate.smile.gif
fight.gif

Everyone would get a part of course. I think I have a plot but I'll need some fellow pirates to help me out. I've talked to someone who might be able to film a potco movie. Just another question here, Is it against the rules to film a video in-game? I just don't want to break any rules here. :) :fight:

no ur allowed to take videos in game. just look on youtube. lol
EDIT (Feb 7, 2011 at 4:36 PM):
and ill join in

Well, I was thinking of using characters such as: Blackbeard, Captain Barbossa, A few random disney appropriate pirate names e.t.c. I know Blackbeard has The Queen Anne's Revenge. So obviously we can't have that ship in the game but I have a few ideas. Obviously we're going to do some planning like with any movie. It won't be like 2 hour's but It will be in parts. I would like to be in it and direct the movie as well. But I will need writers to help me with script's that would go threw the chat system in the game. The name of the movie will have to be determined. So right now, I will need people to sign up for roles such as script writers, actors, e.t.c.

The only character you can look like in the movies is Barbossa but how about you come up with your own original script and post it online.

Well we could film each individual role separately. I'm Eastern Time for the US. I have a guild site chat if you guys want to chat there?
pirate.smile.gif
fight.gif

I was thinking of casting a few people with their pirate names? and yeah are there rules about people meeting up on a guild chat on a guild site?

Dude this thing has been done on other MMRPG before. You can do it, relax. But first makea valid plot and characters. AT this point I don't know what movie this is. Is it a remake? A fan-made guess on how the fourth movie is going to go? Get a story togeher first then tell us

that sound
Everyone would get a part of course. I think I have a plot but I'll need some fellow pirates to help me out. I've talked to someone who might be able to film a potco movie. Just another question here, Is it against the rules to film a video in-game? I just don't want to break any rules here. :) :fight:
That sounds great :D I want to participate!!! MUAHAHA

Back