Would you do an in-game role play about The Fountain of Youth in spirit of On Stranger Tides?

Would you do an in-game role play about The Fountain of Youth in spirit of On Stranger Tides?

• Total voters

James O'martin

Pirate Lord
So would you guys do an in-game role play not a "movie" but it would be filmed, I'm just asking now if it ever happened instead of randomly bringing it up. There wouldn't be any potc parts(everyone would play their character's name in the game) it would be like if we were doing an in-game quest. You could however mention Captain Barbossa, Captain Jack Sparrow, Blackbeard e.t.c. :):fight: So yeah..

That's what I was thinking something leading up the movie perhaps? I was just randomly thinking that we could all search for the fountain like it could be some random area on Raven's Cove? We change the plot a little bit...?

Lol. Perhaps we could open like another favorite movie of mine did, (Deathly Hallows Part 1), a bunch of pirates are meeting in Kingshead, in the empty room place anyway we're talking about hmm idk yet any idea? :confused:

Lol. Perhaps we could open like another favorite movie of mine did, (Deathly Hallows Part 1), a bunch of pirates are meeting in Kingshead, in the empty room place anyway we're talking about hmm idk yet any idea? :confused:
but why r they all meeting there? what caused them all to meet?

Well lets not jump right into the beginning.
Overall plot should be about?
-Blackbeard threatened some pirates into keeping the King's Navy at bay as he searches for the Fountain with Jack?
-Pirates look for the Fountain but never reach it instead meeting a terrible curse?
-After the maelstrom, a few pirates stumble upon plans to the fountain of youth, give the plans to Spain in hopes of redemption and rewards, and are double crossed. Now they have to safe themselves and the map!

Well lets not jump right into the beginning.
Overall plot should be about?
-Blackbeard threatened some pirates into keeping the King's Navy at bay as he searches for the Fountain with Jack?
-Pirates look for the Fountain but never reach it instead meeting a terrible curse?
-After the maelstrom, a few pirates stumble upon plans to the fountain of youth, give the plans to Spain in hopes of redemption and rewards, and are double crossed. Now they have to safe themselves and the map!

I like the third plot idea, we would have to show like a few pics of the maelstrom when we're all done filming of course like a flashback. But the only change is, the Spanish and French both want it. So we could bring some SvS into it. Also we could make it like a series part 1, part 2, e.t.c.? Also, sorry for the long wait for a reply to your idea I was afk for a few minutes also working on my trip to orlando,fl video project for school anyways yeah. :) :fight:

Well in OST the Spanish, not the French want the fountain. But a helpful French Privateer could help us against the Dons, eh?

Aye, agreed. So we have a meeting with idk 5-7-10 pirates there? Dressed in black coats or idk something like that. Dark clothing I guess I could say.

Why a meeting?
Lets just have a few pirates dancing and drinking at the Faithful Bride saying how happy that Beckett is dead. One pirate says lets sail again but the other pirates disagree saying that they never want to sail because they dont want to risk running into the navy. So the one pirate sighs walks out and meets an old pirate in the swamp. He tells him he is dying or something and gives him the Journal of Ponce de Leon, the man who found the Foutntain. It shows the location and everything. The pirate shows his mates but dont want to look for it and then sail to Avarica to get clemency but they are doublecrossed and have to escape from there.

Perhaps there's a man with a dark coat (it could be me) in the corner listening he then goes to Avaricia and tells The Spanish. :fight: Also we should be careful what words we use in the game for the role play like dead, I mean we don't want anyone banned or suspended. Anyways yeah.

Back