Would you rather

Wasabi

Swashbuckler
Rules:

• Keep it clean
  • You may only post every 5 posts.
  • All posts that do not follow these rules will be deleted, no questions asked
Ahoy Mates!! This is the would you rather game, it goes like this:​

One poster starts and asks: would you rather eat a bucket of hay or lick peanut butter of the street?
The next poster chooses which one and asks the next question.

"I would rather eat a bucket of hay" " would you rather..." etc etc etc, It continues like that
I will start the first one :D

Game Thread Approved By: John Foulroberts

Would you rather go to Mexico or Canada?

Mexico. I've been to Canada already.

Would you rather find the game's stockpile of Famed weapons, or find a giant pile of unlimited gold?

Davy Jones

Would you rather spend a day with me watching the Buccaneer's win a football game or slap a ticked off tiger across the face while locked in a cage with it.

:eek: Slap a ticked off tiger across the face while locked in a cage with it (Will would bust my ear drum off ...).

Would you rather eat a juicy fried chicken drumstick that has fallen to the floor (dogs walk around the house and sometimes drool too) or eat a completely black burned toast?

Completely black burned toast.. I like burnt things O.O

Would you rather get your leg eaten off by a shark or stung by ten jellyfish? :O

jelly fish sometimes they arent that venomess just hurt alot

would you rather be trapped in the most annoying episode of sponge bob on loop or be chased by a dino?

Chased by a dino, becuase after a while you can stop and stand still and it wont see you.

Would you rather have a gaming desktop or a laptop?

Gaming laptop, I want one realy, realy, realy, bad!

Would you rather swim with well fed piranhas or a hungery alligator?

pepsi it doesnt water down as fast as coke

would you rather be trapped in nyan cat that cant be muted forever or be tested on by ferocious aliens

Tested by ferocious aliens. At least I could hide and catch my breath while nyan cat continues and drives me crazy for the first 30 seconds already.

Would you rather come face to face with a creeper in Minecraft where you are stuck in the corner and can't get away, or come face to face with Jolly Roger on invasion while your health has gone down to 5 and no other pirate is around?

Jolly Roger, bc I can just use tonic and run away. And idk what a creeper is so I'm not going to possibly bring myself sudden doom... o.o

Would you rather be tormented for a night by cute, fluffy unicorn demons with bloody butcher knife horns, or adorable little zombie kittens with bloody butcher knife claws (who both could possibly kill you)?

would you rather get membership forever and permenet jack's brew or always get loot skull chests that always contain one legandary?

A: I would choose neither (wuuuut?).

Q: Would you rather watch your least favorite baseball/football team win the World Series/Super Bowl in a 20-0 game, or lose your entire potco inventory, and watch me get all the legendary weapons?

A: I would rather watch my least favorite baseball/football team win the World Series/Super Bowl in a 20-0 game..I don't care about sports... I would survive.. lol
Q: Would you rather eat gum that has already been chewed or pick your icecream that you just dropped off the ground and continue eating it? >.>

it depends on where i dropped my ice cream or who chewed the gum. if i had to choose i ice cream

Q:Would u rather not shower for won month or smell like a dead old fish for 2 weeks?

Back