Would you rather

A: I think you mean hasn't been cleaned for two months? Sock... then rinse my mouth out with bleach..

Q: Would you rather be unable to lie or lose a arm or leg?

A: Cheeseburger

Q:Would you rather go to school three times a week for the rest of your life or take one test a week for the rest of your life that affects your overall pay.

choice b
which would you prefer watching new episodes of Last man standing forever
or having to listen to Justin Bieber for 1 hour

I've never seen Last Man Standing Forever but I'd choose it before Bieber any day. :p

Would you rather have no one show up to your funeral or your wedding?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wedding. I don't need to spend tons of $$$ so people know that I'm hitched. I would however like to know people remembered me.

Would you rather... know that you could live forever but be poor for much of that time or die and be the richest person alive for some time?

Soft tacos.

Would you rather have a deep fear of vehicles and not be able to get in a car, bus.. etc, or have to walk EVERYWHERE?

:evil laugh:

Its captain PotatoMan!
Would you rather all foods tasted delicious to you, or you could eat anything you wanted with no health problems?

Anything I wanted with no health problems. That's a no brained. :3

Would you rather.... Turn into the opposite gender overnight while you sleep or just randomly like in the middle of class maybe?

Uh...what a choice, lol...nighttime I guess, because at least I would find out before anyone else.

Would you rather:
Watch your least favorite movie 100 times in a row ~ or ~ eat the worst food you ever tasted for 10 days (i.e., for each meal)?

least favorite movie i cant stand bad food

would you rather take 5 years to make a new potco or 2 years to make a new game

Oh man, depends on what kinda game the other one would be? A new pirates game? Or some other amazing kind?? Ummmm... gotta go with POTCO. Already waited so long, what's another 5 years?

Would you rather have to spend eternity draining the world's water with an eyedropper, or counting every single grain of dirt and sand?

I'm not even sure that's a fair question! I'd rather do neither! Buuuuuuut, I think i'd rather drain the water.... *Sigh*
:p Good question @pixelbunny.

Would you rather only be able to take showers that are so cold it's almost deadly, or only be able to take 1 shower every 3 months?:shades:

I'd rather take a deadly cold shower, because frankly, my water heater doesn't work and I take a cold shower every morning!

Would you rather be able to defy gravity, or, be able to eat whatever you want whenever you want?

I'd rather take a deadly cold shower, because frankly, my water heater doesn't work and I take a cold shower every morning!

Would you rather be able to defy gravity, or, be able to eat whatever you want whenever you want?

Defy gravity because if I chose the other one i'd start gaining weight and fast. :sigh:

Would you rather Pirates Online came back or you could get any game of your choice that you want right now

Argh you caught me between Zelda Wii U and potco
I guess it would be potco

Would you rather be a master typer and programmer or an expert at all sports?

Back