Wrath Of Ravens

:oops: Not sure how I missed this, I check the forum a few times a day

I just wanted to put in my 2cents...
Wrath of Ravens doesn't just sound like a great guild, it is a GREAT guild
Raven is a wonderful & caring GM, which shows through the actions of the guild

I am fortunate to have her as a friend & to share the game with such fine players :drink:

Congratulations on the recognition (albeit late)
Wrath of Ravens absolutely deserve it :woot:

congrats wrath of ravens! yes raven trueheart and her band of hearty pirates have cracked the all time boards for eneimes defeated. we all knew it was only a matter of time. good job to all in that top and up coming guild.:D

lol. Wrath of Ravens isn't a good guild. its an awesome guild.(thought i was gonna diss the guild didnt ya :D?) i was in it but someone hacked my account and made me leave it.. that is why you never give your account info to your cousin :mad: they are someday gonna be all like, "Haha lol time to ruin Con's day by first getting into a huge fight with her best friend and making them leave her friends list and later down the road make her leave an awesome guild!" :cursing:

As a new fledgling raven...of wrath, hehe, I am glad to be in this amazing guild. But, uh, I checked the leaderboards today and I left my previous non-existant guild more than a week ago, and I'm still tagged as such. How long does it take for the POTCO main site to "catch up"? Should I e-mail them? I of course want my numbers to go towards Wrath of Ravens totals. I played 49 hands of poker I thought was for WoR.
~Etar1pAI

As a new fledgling raven...of wrath, hehe, I am glad to be in this amazing guild. But, uh, I checked the leaderboards today and I left my previous non-existant guild more than a week ago, and I'm still tagged as such. How long does it take for the POTCO main site to "catch up"? Should I e-mail them? I of course want my numbers to go towards Wrath of Ravens totals. I played 49 hands of poker I thought was for WoR.
~Etar1pAI

welcome to wrath of ravens. this is one of the best guilds out there and i know your going to like it. hope to see you in game soon.:parrot:

~Etar1pAI
aye mate they havent updated the guild people in around a month we also have a few members who have this issue just keep doing what you do soon it will be for your new guild :)

Back